|17|

This is meant to be Jungkook focus. There is a reason I am doing Jk twice in a row just like I did Jimin previously. Alright, enjoy the chapter.

-Lisa

<>Sunday<>

"Morning," Jungkook says, to his mom, sitting down at the table. "Good morning Jungkook. How'd you sleep?" she asks. "Fine," Jungkook says.

Jungkook grabs a piece of toast and puts butter on it, slowly eating it after. "Can I have Tae over today?" Jungkook asks, knowing he's probably supposed to study.

"I don't care as long as you study later," she says. "Alright," Jungkook says. He finishes up the piece of toast he was eating, before grabbing an apple and going up to his room.

He grabs his phone and sends a text to Taehyung saying to come over. Taehyung quickly responds, he'll be there in 20. Jungkook sets his phone down and turns on his t.v, turning it to a random channel. He eats his apple while watching t.v.

After about 20 minutes, the doorbell rings. Jungkook stands up and goes downstairs to open the door. He welcomes Taehyung in and they go to Jungkook's room.

"Has Jimin talked to you yet?" Taehyung asks. "No, he might just need more time. For all, I know he doesn't even want to talk to me," Jungkook says.

"I don't know about that," Taehyung says. "What do you mean it's not like you know what Jimin talks about," Jungkook says.

"No I don't, but Yoongi talks to Hoseok," Taehyung says. "What," Jungkook says, whipping his head to look at Tae. "He didn't tell you?" Taehyung asks a little surprised. Jungkook shakes his head, needing more information.

"Well, he's been hanging out with Hoseok a lot. I think something is going on between the two, but yea. Yoongi told me that Hoseok said Jimin's basically been talking about you non stop," Tahyung says. "You're serious?" Jungkook asks. "Ya, ask Yoongi," Taehyung says. "Okay but... what?" Jungkook asks still confused.

"Okay, Yoongi has been hanging out with Hoseok sometimes. Mostly when Hoseok is not with Jimin and Hoseok has told Yoongi that Jimin won't shut up about you. Then Yoongi told me," Taehyung repeats himself, talking slower.

"What does Jimin say?" Jungkook asks. "I don't know you would have to ask Yoongi or Hoseok," Taehyung says. "Okay," Jungkook pulls out his phone, really wanting to know.

Jungkook clicks on Yoongi's contact and seeds him a message.

Jungkook: What does Jimin say about me?

Yoongi: Well that was direct.

Jungkook: ???

Yoongi: I don't know that much. Hoseok only says so much and none benefit would benefit you.

Jungkook: Okay well, could you like see if he could come over or something?

Yoongi: Sure, what time?

Jungkook: Whenever.

Yoongi: Alright give me a few.

Jungkook puts his phone down and says, "Yoongi is going to see if Hoseok can come over." "Alright," Taehyung says. "But what if he doesn't say anything?" Jungkook asks.

"I doubt it. Yoongi says Hoseok wants you and him to become a couple," Taehyung says. Jungkook blushes a little at the thought of him and Jimin becoming a couple.

"I still am not used to you blushing," Taehyung chuckles. "Yah! Stop," Jungkook says, turning away from his friend. "I don't think I'll ever be used to it," Taehyung says.