|19|

<>Tuesday<> 

"Jungkook! Jungkook!" his mom says, waking him up. "I'm up. I'm up," Jungkook says. His mom walks out of his room, while Jungkook sits there logging onto his phone. He clicks on Jimin's contact wondering if he should text him or not. "Fuck it," Jungkook says, texting him.

Jungkook: Good morning.

Jimin: Morning.

Jungkook: Sleep well?

Jimin: Sure, you.

Jungkook: Not without you.

Jimin: Not already. I've been up for five minutes and you're already making me blush.

Jungkook: You can't avoid it.

Jimin: Shut up.

Jungkook laughs and puts his phone down, standing up. He walks into his bathroom and takes a quick shower. He gets out of the shower and brushes his hair and teeth.

He walks back into his bedroom and picks out clothes to wear. He decides on a pair of light blue skinny jeans and a plain white tee-shirt. He slips them on then grabs a jacket, his phone, and his backpack before going downstairs.

"I'm leaving," Jungkook says to his mom. "Alright, have fun today," she says. "Oh I will," Jungkook smiles, and walks outside. Jungkook walks to school and when he arrives he gets on his phone.

Jungkook: Are you hear yet? I want to see you before class.

Jimin: Can Hoseok come. He's with me.

Jungkook: Sure.

Jimin: Where are you?

Jungkook: Front gate.

Jimin: Alright.

Jungkook puts his phone in his pocket and waits for Jimin and Hoseok. Before Jimin can get there though, Jin, Namjoon, Taehyung, and Yoongi arrive.

"Hey Kook," Jin says, "Hi," Jungkook says. "You ready?" Namjoon asks. "I'm actually waiting for Jimin too," Jungkook says. They all nod and wait for Jimin together.

Eventually, Jimin walks up to them with Hoseok behind him. "Kookie, Jimin says hugging him. "Hi Jiminie," Jungkook says. "Hey Hoseok," Jungkook says looking at him. Hoseok smiles and says "Hi."

The rest of the group stand there baffled that Jimin called Jungkook 'Kookie' without him getting mad. But of course, Jungkook wouldn't get mad, Jimin can call him whatever he wants as long as they are together.

Hoseok looks at Yoongi and they both make eye contact, before quickly looking away from each other. Jungkook notices but decides not to say anything right now. Jimin also notices, but like Jungkook, decides not to say anything.

"Are you ready for tonight," Jungkook asks, holding onto Jimin's hand instead of hugging him. Jimin nods looking up at him. "Can I kiss you or it that too much right now?" Jungkook whispers, not wanting to make Jimin feel uncomfortable.

Jimin looks around and sees nobody is watching. Their friends talking with each other. He nods, looking back at Jungkook. Jungkook smiles and kisses Jimin.

While Jimin and Jungkook are kissing their friends notice and stop talking. They all look over and have smiles on their faces happy for the two.

"Alright stop kissing we have class to go to," Taehyung says. The two stop kissing and Jimin looks down blushing. They all start walking to class, Jimin, and Jungkook behind all of them.