|8|

<>Tuesday<>

"Alright class, welcome. Your test will be handed out when I am finished talking and all questions have been answered. So, no notes obviously, no talking and no cheating of any kind or you will receive an automatic zero. Any questions?" Mr. Choi asks, standing at the front of the classroom.

I raise my hand. "Yes, Mr. Park?" Mr. Choi asks. "When will we receive our results?" I ask. "Tomorrow, at the beginning of class. Then we will inform your parents if you failed and they will have to come to the school and talk with the principal about tutoring," Mr. Choi answers, looking around to see if there are any other questions.

"Alright, I'll give you the tests and you can start," he says, going to grab the papers. Mr. Choi hands out the papers going from row to row. Once Jimin gets his test he writes his name on it and starts. Jimin looks over the pages and to him, it couldn't be easier. He knows exactly how to attempt each project which is always good.

Jimin works through the first page of problems having no complications at all. Jimin looks up at the time, noticing he still has lots of it. He then glances at Hoseok, seeing him also working on the second page, which he is about to start. Jimin looks back at his test and begins to work on the second page, which he doesn't have any problems with either.

~30 minutes later~

Jimin finishes up the last page, with over half or class left. Now just most people Jimin doesn't want to be the first person to turn their test in. So what does Jimin do? Check over his answers more times than he needs to.

After going through his answers for the third time, Jimin looks at the clock. He still has 15 minutes of class left. Jimin looks around and sees everyone still working, then he looks over at his best friend. Hoseok looks back at him and they can both tell the other is finished. They both grab their things and walk up to Mr. Choi's desk. They set both their papers down and walk out of the room.

Once they get out of the classroom, Jimin lets go of a breath he didn't know he was holding in. "When did you finish?" Hoseok asks, leaving against a wall in the hallway. "Halfway through class," Jimin says. "Same," Hoseok says.

"So you're saying that we could've left sooner?" Jimin asks. "Pretty much," Hoseok says, letting a small laugh. "You never want to be the first one to turn a test in," Jimin says. Hoseok nods in agreement.

"What are we going to do now? We don't have anything to study for," Hoseok asks. "Maybe we could just sit in the library and talk or play games," Jimin suggests. "Works for me," Hoseok says. "As long as we don't sit in the lunchroom," Jimin mumbles. "Hey, don't worry Chim, we won't sit in there unless you want to," Hoseok assures Jimin.

Jimin looks up at Hoseok feeling guilty. "I feel like I'm holding you back. What if you want to sit in the lunchroom, but don't because of me?" Jimin asks. "Don't worry, I am perfectly happy being with you. Even if that means we don't sit in the lunchroom. Plus there are more important things," Hoseok says.

"But you might wa-" "Jimin, I promise if I wanted to sit in the lunchroom and leave you it would have happened a long time ago, but because you are my best friend I don't. I don't need anyone else, okay?" Hoseok asks.

"You know if someone walks by they might think we're a couple with all the things you're saying," Jimin says, laughing. "Okay, let's just go then," Hoseok says. They slowly start to walk to their next class, a comfortable silence between them.

Once they get to the room they have under 5 minutes before class is let out. They stand by the door waiting for the class to end, so they can go in. Eventually, the bell rings and all the kids start flowing into the hallways.