|10|

<>Thursday<>

"Sorry I couldn't walk home with you last night, Principle Chae has to talk to me," Jimin says walking to school with Hoseok. "Don't worry Chim. I already said it's fine. But what did she talk to you about?" Hoseok asks. Jimin sighs remember the conversation from yesterday.

Flashback

"Jimin, Principle Chae wants to talk to you," his teacher says before he walks out. "Alright," Jimin says, not worrying too much. He knows that it's most likely about tutoring. He just hopes that there aren't many kids.

When Jimin gets into Ms. Chae's office she immediately has Jimin take a seat. "So Jimin, this is about tutoring. The test results came back as you know, by the way, good job getting a 100," she says. "Thanks," Jimin mumbles. "There were only two kids that failed. Kim Daehyun and Jeon Jungkook," she says.

"J-Jungkook," Jimin stutters. "Yes, is that a problem?" she asks. "No, but isn't he like third in class?" Jimin asks. "I don't know how he failed either," she says. "Can I have details on times and stuff?" Jimin asks. "Oh yea, Daehyun is going to be tutored on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3-4. And Jungkook has the remaining weekdays from 4:30-5:30. Is that alright?" she asks.

Jimin just nods mad he even has to tutor Jungkook. "Does it matter where I tutor them?" Jimin asks. "Daehyun will be in the library only and Jungkook didn't say, so I guess you two can figure that out. Also, you won't start tutoring Daehyun till next week, but you and Jungkook will start Friday," she says.

"Great," Jimin mumbles. "What was that?" she asks. "I can't wait," Jimin says, with a fake smile on his face. "You can go now, sorry for keeping you," she says. "Thanks," Jimin says bowing, then walking out.

End Flashback

"Jungkook really failed?" Hoseok asks. "Yep and now I am stuck tutoring him. He is the last person I want to tutor," Jimin says still annoyed.

"Don't worry about it, I'm sure everything will be fine," Hoseok tried to assure his friend. "He shouldn't have failed. It's like physically impossible for him to have failed the test. He must've done it on purpose," Jimin says.

Hoseok looks at Jimin confused. "Why would he ever want to fail on purpose? I doubt he would do that, maybe he actually had a hard time. He wouldn't fail, his parents were probably mad at him." "True, nobody would purposefully get themselves in trouble," Jimin says.

"I don't know Jimin, just leave it alone and get through tutoring him. It's not the end of the world," Hoseok says. "Okay, but why couldn't I have tutored Daehyun three times a week? Why did it have to be Jungkook," Jimin asks. "I do not know Jimin," Hoseok says.

Hoseok and Jimin arrive at school and go straight to class. Class starts in 1o minutes anyway, it's not like they'll be sitting there forever.

A few minutes later Jimin watches as Jungkook and his friends walk in. But oddly enough for Jimin, Jungkook has the biggest smile on his face.

"You know for someone who has to be tutored, Jungkook seems awfully happy," Jimin whispers. "Maybe he just had a good morning," Hoseok whispers back. "Sure," Jimin mumbles, turning back to his desk.

~Time Skip~

Jimin gets up from his desk following Hoseok to the cafeteria, just like every day. "What do you want?" Hoseok asks, stopping at the door. "Nothing," Jimin says, hoping Hoseok will let it slide.

"Alright I'll get you a whole tray then," he says turning around. "Wait! How about fruit?" Jimin asks. Hoseok smiles and walks into the cafeteria.

"Jimin," someone says, walking up behind him. Jimin turns around to see Jungkook. Jimin's eyes widen and all of a sudden Jimin feels like he can't breathe.