|16|

<>Friday<>

Jungkook wakes up, not wanting to go to school. He misses Jimin and he even has to retake the test Monday. Jungkook hasn't told his friends anything and they can tell something is wrong.

Jungkook gets up and grabs a pair of clothes, before going into his bathroom. He changes into a pair of black skinny jeans and a black tee-shirt. He brushes through his hair a few times, not really caring much.

He walks back into his room, slipping on a black sweatshirt. He sits down on his bed and logs onto his phone. Jimin still hasn't texted him back, and all he wants is Jimin's forgiveness. He doesn't care about anything else, but Jimin forgiving him.

He turns off his phone and grabs his bag, before going downstairs. "Jungkook, I want you home right after school and studying for the test," his mom says, as soon as he sits down at the table. Jungkook nods, not saying anything knowing he can pass the test no problem.

Jungkook eats a piece of toast before leaving for school. As he walks down the street, he pulls his hood over his head and plays music through his earbuds.

He arrives at school and stands by his friends who seem to be waiting for him. "Hey Kook," Namjoon says. "Hi," Jungkook says back. Namjoon just nods, knowing Jungkook still doesn't want to talk about anything.

Before Jungkook got there, the other boys came up with a plan to get Taehyung to talk to him. Jungkook normally tells him everything and this should be no different.

"Kook, can I talk to you?" Taehyung asks. Jungkook nods and follows Taehyung walking away from the others. Jungkook pulls his earbuds out and waits for Taehyung to start talking.

"Kook, tell me what's wrong. We tell each other everything," Taehyung says. Jungkook looks down and sighs. He really wants to tell him, he just doesn't know how to without breaking down.

"Is it about Jimin?" Taehyung asks. When Taehyung says that, Jungkook breaks. He starts crying and nods slightly. Taehyung pulls him into a tight hug and tries to calm him down.

"Calm down, you need to calm down," Taehyugn whispers in his ear. Jungkook tries his best to calm down and eventually he does. "Jimin found out," Jungkook says with a shaking voice.

"What do you mean? He found out everything?" Taehyung asks. Jungkook nods, letting a few more tears out. "I have to retake the test again, but truthfully," Jungkook says. "And on top of that Jimin is mad at me. He won't answer my texts. I should've just talked to him the normal way."

"Jungkook it's going to be okay. Jimin will forgive you eventually, just give him time," Taehyung says. Jungkook nods, hoping he's right. He sniffles before saying, "Let's go back, class will be starting soon."

Taehyung nods and they walk back over to their friends. "Guys I don't want you to worry, but I'm just not ready to talk. I think I'll break down," Jungkook says.

"It's alright and we'll be here when you're are ready to talk. We just want to make sure you're alright," Jin says. "If Taehyung wants to tell you he can if not then I will eventually," Jungkook says.

They all nod, before walking into the building and going to class. Jungkook walks in class, glancing at Jimin, who was already looking at. He looks away from Jimin before taking his seat and waiting for class to start.

~Time Skip~

When lunch comes around Jungkook can tell his friends are still really worried about him. Once they sit down at their table, Jungkook speaks up.

"Guys I'm just going to tell you," Jungkook says. "Alright," Namjoon says, encouraging him. "Jimin knows everything and now I have to retake the test truthfully. And on top of that Jimin is mad at me and won't answer any of my texts," Jungkook says.