sequel announcement

Hi everyone! First of all, I want to thank everyone who's read this book, commented, voted, and supported it! This book has been something I have worked on since 2018 (which is crazy to me! two years is a long time) and it has been quite a journey. I've loved writing about Raven, her plot line, and the interactions she'd have with the other characters, which is why I'm publishing this announcement!

I've decided to write endgame as a separate book that will conclude my Being a Hero trilogy—which is another thing I will get into within the next paragraph or so. This book will be called Still Alive and it will follow endgame's storyline along with Raven's (obviously)! It will be released soon after this book is fully published and completed, so be on the lookout!

To continue what I'd mentioned before about the trilogy, during the main fight in civil war, you might've noticed a character Raven fought that isn't MCU canon. This is because I'm writing a tie-in book with another oc!! As of now, I'm unsure when it will be released, but it will be a Peter Parker fic!

As of now, the book is called Bitten and it will follow Valerie Clark, my oc, and how she and Peter became friendly, neighborhood heroes. Again, I'm unsure when it'll be published, but I am working on it :)

So with that, I thank you all for supporting this book and hopefully loving Raven (despite some of the choices she made lmao) as much as I did.  Don't forget to keep an eye out for the continuation of her story in Still Alive!

with much love,
sam <3