Notting Hill, London - August 31st 1987 - 7.30am Approx.

Notting Hill, London – August 31st 1987 – 7.30am approx.

The sunlight on Bill’s face was too hot. So hot that he dreamt he was flat on his back on the beach in Spain rather than equally flat on his back in the big four poster bed in the elegant old world English safe house in the heart of the historical and somehow still medieval looking streets of Notting Hill.

He didn’t wake quickly like was his norm, but slowly, almost languidly as the memories of the night before surfaced in his mind. The sun now spread down onto his chest and caused a trickle of sweat to run down from his neck and grow colder as it travelled down his body. When it hit is belly, that’s when he stretched and opened his eyes.

His feet felt trapped almost like they were fixed to the bed and that they were being held down by a weight. Something soft was nestled across his two shin bones and moved reluctantly when he tried to shift their position. Raising his head to check it out, he winced with what he realized was the pain of hangover and dehydration. The simple motion causing a buzz through his ears and a stab of light behind his eyes.

The sight he took in brought him wide awake and recalling the early hours of the morning as best he could. Jen was stretched back across his legs at right angles to them, with her butt resting square across his legs and her back laid flat on the bed like she had been sacrificed. She weighed it seemd like nothing at all, and even now in his sober and wide awake state, caused him zero physical feelings of discomfort, but her hips and groin raised and exposed as they were, caused other more physiological feelings to begin to show.

To his right and slightly too close to the edge of the bed for safety, Susan lay on her stomach with a pillow under her hips that caused her backside to rise up at an angle, and position her just right as he now recalled. She was snoring lightly, closer to a cat purring he thought, because her face was pretty much square to the bed itself. How she was actually able to breathe? Passed through his mind and he suppressed a chuckle. Once again she was fully exposed to his gaze, but this time without the unnderwear.

His morning reaction was inevitable, and his attention turned back to himself. “Put it away laddie,” said his uncle John in his mind. “Ye’ve hud enough o’ these two to last a lifetime, an’ there a whole lotta shit goin’ on outside an’ I bet a whole lotta people wondering where in God’s name you are right now!” 

Bill, agreed and recalled that in the state they were in, neither he or Susan had called in to report their safety or exact whereabouts. This thought caused him to make the decision to ‘get the Hell up ,’ which made him move his legs a little too quickly and woke Jen fairly abruptly. She took no time to come around, rolled on her side and took in the state he was in. She smiled and was on him in an instant, using her hands to push herself  towards him, lowering her face and licking her lips to moisten them as she progressed.

He reached down and gently but firmly pushed her head to one side giving the clear message of ‘I gotta get and up and go.’

To no avail however. She was straddling one of his legs and sliding along it with maximum contact. She simply ignored him and mouthed with difficulty, “C’mon Bill, she’s asleep and now it’s just you, me and this wonderful thing here.” She maneuvered herself to straddle both of his legs now and said, “I’m going to make you disappear.” And so she did.

Susan was awake now too and voyeuristically aware. The look on her face was not one of pleasure. She was mad as Hell.

Not another word was said – other than his Uncle who slotted in the immortal words, “Fur the love o’ God, the Son and the Holy Ghooooooost.”……….

To be continued …… back to Robin and Hong Kong

I was in two minds before penning the above chapter, but felt some transition was needed to explain the relationship with Susan that would surface again in the future. Please let me know if you have any thoughts or comments. Thanks, Doug.