Flight to Washington DC - December 1971

This is a continuation of parts 11,12 & 13 – Glasgow 1971. You might want to re visit these before reading on J if not, just enjoy the read

Flight to Washington DC - December 1971

The cabin was small but luxurious; golden colored walls of exotic wood and plush soft velvet carpets warm to his feet. The lighting seemed to emanate from within the walls themselves. There was no sound or maybe just the hint of vibration shifting in the air; the engines of this aircraft were banished and impotent in here.

 He sat on the bed with his cold beer resting on his leg and dripping condensations cold and ignored down his thigh. He was wired to say the least, edgy and acutely aware of his situation.

He was prepared, expectant even, and was not disappointed when she walked in to the room. He took another pull at the beer as she dropped the towel and sat down yoga style on the floor beneath him. She looked deliberately vulnerable, but he knew it was an act.

She was open to his gaze, exposed and totally unconcerned. This was pure business to her and she needed to get him over whatever mind games or loyalties he was holding dear.

She spoke quietly, calmly and with no embarrassment, “Look at me Bill,” and she shifted her legs with even more tension at the ankles. “Fraser said it all earlier when he said there’ll be no ridin’ tonight, so relax and take in the view. I could quite happily take you right here and right now, but he wants us to become intimate in ways beyond the obvious.”

Douglas said nothing, so she continued, “He sees things in you that only he can see. I’ve been with him through a lot of crap for the past five years and he’s never been wrong yet. If he has paired us as a husband and wife team you’ll have to trust his judgment and work with it. You would not have got on this thing if your mind was not already made up. You are quite simply bored out of your fucking mind at university. Admit it and let it go.”

Again, silence form Douglas, and exasperated she tried another tack. “Look, Heather will understand the situation. You’ve been away from her before and now you’ll be doing something that turns you on even more than flying that big ugly airplane at Leuchars. Fraser is so fucking convinced about you that he’s already rented a place in Dundee right opposite Heather’s apartment and that’s where ‘we’ll’ be living. Get used to it Douglas, you are mine now.”

“And I am not the jealous type,” she said, as she rose in one smooth motion walked to the bed, gently pushed him onto his back and straddled his chest, her sex inches from his face. He did not resist but waited, almost anticipating the next move. It surprised him none the less.

She dismounted, turned, picked up the towel, opened the door and left without saying another word.

The scent of her was on him though and his mind was racing, to say nothing of his pulse. The mole or freckle she had right in the center of her pubic hair was fixed indelibly in his minds eye. It was going to be a long three hours he thought as he finished the beer…