Chapter 5.

Madisons POV.

God, my head is sore, this is the first thing that pops into my mind. Underneath me I feel a hard, cold surface. I touch it with my hand, my fingers carefully tapping it. Concrete?

Man, I had such an awful dream, though it felt so real.

My eyes open, but have to adjust to the light before they can scan the room. The only thing I see are lamps, but not familiar lamps. Wait, where am I? I quickly sit up and immediately regret my action. My hands reach out for my head and I feel my back fall back to the floor with a slam.

So it wasn't all just a dream. The kidnapping, that man with the flashlight. It had all happend, all was real.

I was in some real big trouble.

A Door swings open and slams against the wall. A loud bang fills the echoeing area, followed by a loud voice. "I know you're awake!" A manly grunting voice yells.

I freeze.

My eyes open wide.

He was talking to me.

I sit straight up, not bothering my pounding head and see a middle aged man heading towards me with big steps.

I don't know the guy, but I sense he is danger. I stand up as fast as I can and start to run.

But where to?

I have no where to go. I'm trapped.

The man fastened his steps, I can hear the rithym of his shoes heavily coming down on the ground go faster.

I was caught in the corner of the room and so was the man, whose footsteps slowed down behind me.My heartbeat is now the only thing that's echoeing through the room.

Something grabbed my neck. Five fingers squeezing it tight, which causes me to be unable to move.

"Where are you planning to go?" He asks in a low grunting voice.

I don't answer. My body is shaking from fear. What will this guy do to me?

He removes his hand from my neck and I sigh in relief, but then two strong hands grab my shoulders turning me around and smacking my back to the wall. A hand now folds around my throat, squeezing my airpipe.

I struggle and gasp for breath that's not in my reach.

"I asked you something!" He looks me in the eyes, his are full of anger.

The grip around my throat only tightens and I feel my face turning red.

The only thing I can choke out are little noises. I can't struggle against his grip any more, I'm out of breath.

My lungs feel like they are about to collapse and just when it goes black before my eyes, he lets go.

I immediately start to gasp for breath and cough. His hand leaves red staines on my throat that soon will turn purple. My legs tremble and my head is still fuzzy.

"Bitch," I hear the man say before I feel a hard slap on my cheek. The slap echoed through the room.

With that my legs give up and I fall to the ground.

"You weak piece of shit, you're coming with me", without any caution, he grabs my upper arm tight and drags me out of the room.

His grip is hurting me, but I can't fight against it, he's too strong.

We are walking through a enormous hallway, it just doesn't seem to end. What is this place?

We finally reach a door that comes out in a small room with nothing but a chair in it.

I guess that will be my chair.

He swung me forward in the chair and holds my shoulders tight, so I can't leave.

Every time he touches me, he's hurting me.

The door swings open to reveal a second man. He's holding something. Or more things.

In one hand he carries a rope and a roll of ducktape. In his other hand is a flat bar with coloured studs on one side.

Wait.

That's my cellphone!

"My cellphone!" I yell, without noticing.

The second man grins, but not in a friendly way.

"You'd want that now, wouldn't you?" He asks while putting it in his pocket.

He walks up to me and starts to tie me up to the chair. No single muscle able to move when he's done.

I try to struggle, but I know it's hopeless.

"Don't worry," one of the men sais, "it will only be a two-night stay."

I don't bother looking at them.

"And those two nights will probably be your last," he adds.

I look in my lap. The only thing I can think about is, why?

"I'll just inform your boyfriend that you're here, for you," the other man announces and takes out the phone.

He was talking about Harry!

The man scrolls through my contacts and then taps the screen two more times.

I can hear the line beep, and he takes it after the first beep.

My eyes and ears widen when I hear Harry's voice on the other end. I wanted to scream his name, tell him where I was, but I didn't know. I couldn't speak. My mouth was taped shut.

"Madison answer me! Are you okay?! Where are you?!" I can hear Harry shout on the other end.

"Styles?" The man sais.

Then the other end gets silent.

-----------

CHAPTER AUTHORS NOTE!

Hi everyone who's reading!

If anybody is ever reading this at all..

Sorry for the short chapter! but since 50 reads came faster than normal this time. I had to speed it up a little, but hey, I'm in tine this time!:)

Guys I really cannot thank you guys enough for reading my story, cause I feel like hardly anyone is reading it.. haha, but please! I don't even know if you guys like what you read!

So please comment, critisize, and make suggestions about what to happen in the next chapter!

I figured I could leave that up to you as well:)

Don't forget to click on the vote button or the fan button you know, cause it only takes one second to make me.happy:)

Thank you all so much! share as much as you can, cause I will only post the next chapter in 70 reads this time!:)

I love you!!

Xxx Kristie