Chapter 6

*Harry's POV*

Who is this? This is not Madison, I think as an unpleasant feeling in my stomach rises up.

"W-who is this?" I manage to choke out.

"You would like to know that wouldn't you?" A mans voice rasps through the speaker of the phone.

"Where is Madison?" I ask, my voice trembles when I say her name.

He probably notices my fear as I hear a small chuckle coming from the other end of the line.

"You don't need to know, listen," he starts, "I worked my ass off stealing that money and I am not gonna let you take that away from me that easily, you get me?"

What? What does he mean? What money?

"What money are you talking about? I never stole any money from you!"

I practically scream into the phone.

Louis and Eleanor look at me with puzzled faces.

"Harry what is this all about?" Louis whispers.

I send him a death glare and gesture him to sush as the man on the other end starts talking again

"The f*ing 500.000 pounds you hid from me you bastard!" He yells and I feel my body tense up from fear.

I never hid anything from him! I don't even know who he is.

"I tell you, I don't know what money you mean! please, tell me where Madison is!" I feel tears coming up to my eyes again as I imagine how she must feel right now. Scared, sad, maybe even in pain. God, I shouldn't think this way, she needs to be fine!

"Now listen," I hear the man say, "You have two days to return me the 500.000, if we don't have it tomorrow, we'll show her what pain is. If we don't have it the day after.. well, to bad for your girlfriend then."

"No, please, I don't have your mon-"

"Bring it to the parking lot behind the old industrial area in London there will be a black car every two hours, the car will be there for only 10 minutes every time, your last chance will be 10 o'clock in the evening on tuesday. Madison will be there everytime. No police, no sneaky escape plans, we'll be one step ahead of ya. This won't be a pleasant stay for her, so you better return it quickly" And with that, he hung up.

I took my phone away from my ear. I can't see myself, but I know I went pale as paper.

"What did he say? do you know where Maddie is?" Louis asks with a worried look on his face.

I just shake my head.

"Harry what did he say? His voice sounding more urgent.

"I have to pay him 500.000 pounds or they'll kill Madison" I say staring absent-mindedly to my front.

I need to think this through. I never stole any money.

Hundreds of thoughts run through my mind, making my head spin.

"I need to be alone," I say shortly and walk straight to my room.

Yet again I sit down on the edge of my bed hinding my face in my hands.

I need to overthink this, but I just can't clear my mind.

God, What money does he mean!?

I grab the little teddy bear I had won for Madison at the fair one week ago. It has been sitting on the edge of the bed since then.

She thought is was such a cute bear.

The bear was little and soft, it's belly was all round, like a balloon.

But it suprised me how much it weighed, I mean, what stuffing would let such a tiny stuffed animal be so heavy?

Wait, how can I let my thoughts drift away like this? While a guy is keeping my girlfriend hostage!

Suddenly there was a hard knock on the door and I dropped the bear in shock.

Louis was in the door opening.

"Harry, I know it's hard for you but we really need to get help, Eleanor called the boys already and I'm gonna call the police as soon as they get here but could you please explain what that guy on the phone told you?" he crouched before me.

"Apparently I stole his 500.000 pounds and I need to return them in trade for Madison", I managed to choke out.

"What? 500.000? Are they kidding?"

"No, they're not! That's the point!"

I pick the bear up from the floor, and put it back on the bed.

"Listen we have 500.000 pounds, but you can't just cash that much in two days! That requires a lot of paperwork and stuff! We need to get her out of there!" I state.

"Can't we just write the guy a check?!" Louis exclaimes, he walks over to the other side of the bed.

"Of course not! Louis we can't just joke around with him!" I warn him, "He has Madison and who knows what he will do to her in the meantime," my voice starts to crack again, but I quickly swallow my fear and rub my eyes.

"Louis, we can't just give him the money and pretend this never happened, he kidnapped my girlfriend." I say quitly.

"I know it's just.. we've got to think of a plan." He answers

I nod. "But we'd better react as fast as we can, he'll hurt her!"

"What? He's gonna hurt her too? Like killing isn't enough already! Okay, I'm gonna call the police.."

Louis wants to walk back to the living room but I stop him.

"No, he said no police," I warn him.

"No police or what? They're hurting her already and if they kill her they'll never get their money back." "Louis! They can't kill her!" I start to yell.

He looks taken aback by my outburst. "Sorry, of course she's gonna stay alive." He sais knowing that that's what I want to hear.

I hear the door of my room crack open and see Eleanor walking in.

"They're here, are you coming?"

Her eyes are still a bit red and puffy from the tears.

We both follow Eleanor back to the living room to see Niall, Zayn and Liam standing there all shocked by the news they just got.

"So, should I call the police?" Eleanor asks with a slight hesitation in her voice.

"No", I tell her. "No police," I say looking at Louis and he nods.

"But here's the plan.."

------------

Hi guys!!

First of all.. I'm so so so so soooo sorry!! I really wanted to make te deadline, but it was just so busy:( and this chapter isn't even a good.one:( The next one will be much better! and it'll be here sooner since I'll set the deadline back to 50 reads. :) it's Christmas holiday after all:)

I hope y'all had a great Christmas:)

OW AND YOU ALL SHOULD READ THIS STORY! http://www.wattpad.com/story/3208693-one-direction-love-story-completely-oblivious it's written by @thestoryofmylife1D and I would really appreciate it if you doo :)

And if you ever read the Author notes... PLEASE SHARE, COMMENT, VOTE, FAN, it reall means a lot to me, thank you!

I really can't thank you guys enough, so hereby a MASSIVE thankyou to all of you!

Hehe, I love the way the boys always say that:)

A HAPPY NEWYEAR!! in advance then:) haha, I hope to have the next part finished before that:)

Loveyou!!

Xxx kristie