Chapter 19

*Present*

*Harry's P.O.V.*

"Why haven't you called the police yet?" Lucy had come in our room and needed an explaination. We are lucky she never informed the police... yet. Cause she doesn't really seem happy about the fact we haven't.

"We can't," Niall honestly answers.

"If we do, she's instantly dead," Louis adds, immediately regretting it when he sees me turn my head to the ground.

"Listen, if you go on like this..."

I am not really listening to what they're saying. The discussion may be about Madison's safety, which I care about more than anything in the world at the moment, but we're just wasting time.

We can't save her debating over the fact that the police was never an option. We need strategies, a plan, a way to get her out and him to die.

My eyes close as I sink down onto a chair in the room.

My throat starts to burn as my vision gets blurry. Tiny drups make their way down my cheeks as I hide my face in my hands.

Who am I kidding?

We're a fucking boyband!

We are not an army, we are no organised team of policemen, we don't even have a clue where she might be!

We can't do this! Madison is lost.

She's probably already dead.

I close my eyes as I imagine her body laying in a puddle of her own blood, surrounded by nothing but the dirt of an abandoned allyway.

He assumably left her somewhere she'd only be found after days.

I can't do this.

The tiny teardrups now form a stream wetting my cheeks and making my eyes puffy.

I feel a hand on my back and see Zayn standing next to me. His worried, hazel eyes boring my gaze asking me to speak.

"Zayn," I start, letting out sobs in the progress. I sigh with shakily breath and try to wipe the tears from my eyes.

"Zayn, I.. We.. We can't do this." I admit and let my head fall down in my hands again.

I hear a sigh from next to me, syncing with four other sighs coming from the rest who joined Zayn to surround me.

"Harry, don't give up just yet," Lucy sais from the other side of the room.

I look up at her. Her eyes also puffy and cheeks red with wet stains. She's risking her job, but knows it will be worth it.

I take a deep breath. The shakily hufs leaving through my mouth.

Liam places his hand on my shoulder. "It may not work, but we probably found a way."

"We have to try."

--------------------

Hi hi, you all!

It's terrible to always have to start your chapter notes with a big SORRY, but SORRY! :(

School recently started and college is the busiest thing I have ever experienced in my life and I have only just begon! I know I am messed up and I messed up with you guys, but I don't have time for anything else but college and work lately :(

I am trying my very best, I hope you all realize;)

Please VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, FAN, let me know what you think, I know this is a boring one, but bringing structure and plot to a not yet fully developed story is really hard haha.

I love you Loads! Thank you all so much!

Xxx

Kristie