Chapter 4.

*Present*

Harry's P.O.V.

Where is she? This is the only thing I can think about. She doens't return any of my calls or texts, is she mad at me for some reason?

I'm pacing around the apartment.

"Harry calm down, she is probably just at work or something, why are you so worried?" Louis asks while sitting on the couch playing on his phone.

"I will not calm down! She can't be at work, she never works on sundays, she would have told me", I answered, "I just haven't seen her or heard from her all day, it freaks me out!"

"And you're freaking me out, sit the fuck down, I'll help you out." He sais while sitting up straight and folding his arms.

I sit down on de couch in front of Louis.

"Okay, when was the last time you saw her, excactly?" He folds his arms like a psycologist.

"Eehrm...I think... I don't know" I answered.

"What do you mean you don't know?" he asked in a sassy tone, "she is your girlfriend, she lives here, you sleep in the same bed! How can you not know?"

I shrug and look down at my feet. How come I don't know? Well actually I do, cause we did sleep in the same bed last night. She coincidently woke me up when she got up

After that I fell asleep again, but I didn't see her afterwards.

"Well she left the bed early this morning, but I went back to sleep and I didn't see her again after that," I stated.

"And what time was that?" he asks suspiciously. I look at my watch, like that is going to be of any help.

"Eerm.. How do I know? 7 or 8 or something."

"Harry, at 7 is when Eleanor gets up for a jog around the park, I think Maddie just joined her and went back to El's place when they finished," Louis states. "But she never told me she was going." Louis rolls his eyes, "I bet she did, but I know you, you forget," he sais and stands up from the couch.

"Another mistery solved by detective Tomlinson... Louis Tomlinson." He sais while trying to pull a cool face.

Just then the doorbell rang. "See that'll be her," He assures me, while walking over to the door. The doorbell rings again followed by hard knocks on the door. "Whoa, I'm coming!" Louis fastens his passes to the door to reveal Eleanor hysterically ringing the doorbell. As soon as she sees Louis she jumps in his arms, but untill then I hadn't noticed that she was crying, and neither had Louis.

"Oh my god, El, are you crying? What happend?" He pulls away from her and looks her straight in her eyes.

Eleanor sobs pretty heavily, I see she had trouble talking.

Louis leads her gently to the couch. "El, what happened?"

She sobs a few more times, but then some words escape her lips.

"Ma- Madison I-is go-one," she tried to let out between her sobs.

My eyes instantly widen. "What? What do you mean gone? Was she with you?" I ask unpatiently.

She wipes her tear-stained cheeks, only to make place for another flood of tears.

"Eleanor, it's okay," Louis tries to sooth her, "you're with us, everything is fine, just, tell us what happened."

Eleanor nods and takes a deep breath. "Madison is kidnapped," she managed to choke out, before she breaks down in tears again.

"What?!" Me and Louis exclaim in unsion, wich only causes Eleanor to cry harder.