Chapter 13

*Present*

*Madison's POV*

I felt pain. Nothing else than pain after the dream of me and Harry faded. My eyes were still shut, I don't know why, but I'm afraid of opening them. I'm afraid I might see him again, Geoff. I felt sick even reminding his name. He had hurt me, given me drinks that made.me completely numb, even raped me.

The worst part is that I probably only remember half of what happened during my time in this building. I'm going to die in here I know it. Harry doesn't have the money and I'm going to die. I miss him so much.

I wanted to cry so bad, but I couldn't move a muscle, everything hurt but yet felt numb, that was probably one of the reasons I couldn't open my eyes. I was conpletely paralized.

A faint sound filled my ears. Wait, not just one sound. More sounds. Voices.

Louis? Harry? No, I must still be under the influence of one of Geoff's special drinks.

The voices became louder. I started listening.

"Harry, if you need to go to the bathroom, go to the bathroom" I heard Louis say.

"What if she wakes up? I want to be there when she wakes up!" Harry answered.

Wait what? when I wake up? what? are they? Is this real?

I needed to know, I tried to move, to show that I'm here, but I couldn't.

"She didn't wake up all day, I'm sure those three minutes won't make a difference"

I heard a sigh and then footsteps fade away.

There was a little move movement, I heard, what was possibly, a chair shoving over the ground.

Footsteps followed. As they stopped, I could hear nails tapping something hard right beside me.

"You know I'm wondering," Louis started.

That was it, they are really here! Does that mean that I'm safe?

"Don't those things just pinch off your finger?" He finished.

Wait, what? What was he talking about?

Oh my god, I missed his randomness.

I needed to focus on moving. He needs to know that I'm awake.

I tried to focus, tried to bring all my energy to my hand, just the tiniest movement would do.

But the harder I focussed how painfuller it got.

I was completely numb, couldn't feel any body part, but yet everything hurt.

I needed to try, what if they'll all leave? What if Geoff comes and they need to run?

I focussed again, tried to. It hurt, it really did.

I needed to get through that.

Once more. Focus. Breathe. Focus.

The pain just got worse.

Focus.

A wave of pain interrupted. Like a bom exploded inside me, mentally I screamed, cried, it engulfed my body.

"Wow, what was that? Oh my god, Madison! Did you just shock?"

The pain went away, but I didn't want to focus again. I didn't dare.

I hears Louis shout next to me.

Wait.

I.. Shocked?