Chapter 9

*Harry's POV*

Everyone knows what to do. The plan is risky, we don't know if they'll fall for it.

If they don't, we're scrued.

We actually can't afford taking any risks, but we had to.

I didn't have his money and cashing 500.000 grand takes a long time, it would be to late for Madison.

I feel nervous, very nervous.

My hands are shaking from fear.

Those guys are dangerous, what if someone gets hurt? What is Madison gets hurt?

I just can't let that happen.

That would be unbearable.

"Hello, Harry?" A voice sais. "This is planet earth for Harry, you there?"

I wake up from my trance and see Louis continiously snapping his fingers in front of my face.

I look up and he chuckles.

"Good," he starts, " you ready?" He asks.

I sigh and nod before I stand up from the couch.

I look around and see all of them standing. Ready to go. To save Madison.

"Eleanor," I start. "Yes?" She answers unsure. She really wanted to go with us, but Louis thought it was too dangerous for her to go. We all insisted. Not that it wasn't dangerous for us, but she couldn't do anything if she went with us.

"So, you'll stay here and get help whenever we call or text?" She just nods, but I can tell she wants to do more than that.

"Then, I guess, we're ready to go." Zayn states.

I nod and we walked over to the door.

Then Niall jumps up. "Oh wait! Liam come!" He sais out of nothing and then sprints to Louis' bedroom door. Liam gasps and runs after him.

Louis, Zayn and I share confused looks and wonder why they just ran off like that.

What did they forget, we need to go.

Just when I want to yell their names to come, they walk out of the bedroom. They brought something.

"Almost forgot," he sais smilingly holding up the object.

"You want to bring baseball bats?" Louis asks pointedly to the bats Niall and Liam fetched from his room.

"You never know," Liam sais innocently.

We all shrug and proceed to leave the apartement.

..

We drive to the empty parkinglot behind the industrial area in London. The place the man on the phone described.

I had checked everything probably a hundred times, asked if we drove the right way just as many and I'm restless in my seat.

I've never felt so nervous in my entire life.

I looked to my right and saw Liam and Niall twirling thumbs, I knew they were nervous too.

Louis and Zayn were in the front, I couldn't see them, but I know they are nervous as well.

We brought a big van. Just so we had enough space. there was a third row of seats behind me.

I felt the roaring of the van slow down, the engine stops. Oh god, we're here.

This is it. Please let us survive.

I just sat there in the van till my door shoved open. "Harry c'mon, we're all set." It's Zayn.