the big news p2

Ellie pov:
Today was the gender reveal. McGee came early to help set up. All the team plus Breanna and Delilah came. And to my surprise Nick invited my parents even though it was short notice and they came, they were just a little late. It was time for the reveal.
  McGee handed me the hose and I just looked at him like he was crazy. "Turn it on when you are ready." Nick nodded and walked over to the switch. "3.... 2....1...." Out came dark blue water. "Baby, we're gonna have a little boy!" I said running and hugging onto Nick. "Yes we are!" McGee looked at us "Wait!" "What's wrong McGee?" "I have 2 more things for you to do!" "What do you mean?" "Just open this box." "Okay?" I said grabbed the box and pink confetti came out.
  "What is going on sir?" My mom asked. "I will explain in a minute." He handed me a clicker and I flicked the switch and blue lights came on around the back pouch. "Okay McGee I am very confused, please explain." Sloane says walked up to him. "Guys Ellie and Nick are having triplets." Kasey and George both spit out their drinks. "Are you serious Tim?" I asked. "As a heart attack." "Omg Nick we have having triplets!!!" "Yes we are Els, 2 boys and one girl." "Yayyyyyyyyy" I said kissing him and everyone awed.
  "Bishop didn't you say you had something to tell us?" Gibbs asked. "Yes. First off, me and Nick are engaged." I said showing them my ring. "Congratulations you guys." "Congrats! " "The second thing which I know that you already know, Vance, is that me and Nick have excepted a promotion to have our own team in LA. There for, we will be leaving in a week. I will miss all of you so much! You guys have done so much in my life, our lives." "Yes Ellie is right, you guys truly showed me what a Family is and I am so sad I have to leave. Even though I have only been here for a year, it feels like forever. " Nick finishes as everyone comes and gives us a group hug.
  "We will miss you guys so much." McGee said tearing up. And after that everyone was saying how much they loved and couldn't imagine NCIS without us. And before we knew it all of us were in tears, even Gibbs. "Do you guys have any names for the babies?" Delilah asked.
  "For the girl we were thinking Sloane Raye Torres. And for the 2 boys it works out perfectly because we couldn't decide between 2 names. The names are Qasim Bishop Torres, and Leroy Jethro Torres." "What? Did you guys name your baby after me and Sloane? Like I understand Qasim for you Bishop. But you named the babies after me and Sloane?" "Yes! You an Sloane mean so much to us. You guys are like our work parents and basically Nicks real parents." "Yes you guys have shown us so much love so this is the one way we can repay you. " "Aweeee you guys are amazing." Sloane said running to give us a hug. "Jethro are you crying?" Ducky asked causing us all to look at him with tears running down his eyes. He just stayed quiet and Sloane cried on me and Nick shoulder. Everyone clapped and a few people came to give u ask another hug.
  Everyone left and I truly realized how much I would miss them and started crying. Nick came over and hugged me. "I will miss them to Ellie, but I promise you we will see them all again. Oh and your brothers want to know when we will name a baby after them." He said to make me laugh and I kissed him. "We got this Nick!" "Yes, we got this!"

~~~
There is an epilogue after this part just to sum up the rest of their lives but here is the last real part. I hope you enjoyed!