Two Agents Down

Ellie's POV:
After hearing that I ran to the room where Nick was supposed to be and I saw doctors crowded around him trying to restart his heart and everything went black.
"Ellie! Ellie!" I would up on a hospital bed surrounded by a doctor, Gibbs, and Jack. "Thank god you're okay" Gibbs said smiling. "What happened?" I asked. "Well sweetie you ran to Nick's room saw him then passed out." "OMG NICK?! What happened is he okay? Is he dead?" "No, the doctors restarted his heart but he is still asleep and we don't know when or if he will wake up." I put my head back down on my pillow. I am glad he is alive but we don't know when or if he will wake up. I miss him, I miss his smile, laugh and personality.
"Ellie you are free to go when you want since we already did tests and you didn't injure your head falling and the faint was just from stress." The doctor spoke. "Thank you ma'am" She took off after the stuff attached to me and I got up and walked to Nick's room.
I sat in the chair next to him, crying. "Hey Nick, I don't know if you can hear me but I miss you. I miss you a lot, I haven't known you for very long but you are like my best friend. And it is easier for me to say what I am about to say because well you can't hear me but I like you and if you do hear me I don't care. - Ellie grabbed Nick's hand - Please don't leave me."

Nick's POV:
I woke up to some footsteps coming in my room, I didn't have enough strength to turn or to even open my eyes. "Hey Nick..." It was Ellie, she started talking "...I miss you a lot, I haven't known you for very long but you are like my best friend. And it is easier for me to say what I am about to say because well you can't hear me but I like you..." Omg she likes me, Eleanor Bishop likes me. She grabbed my hand. "Please don't leave me."
Her talking gave me strength and I opened my eyes and slowly turned around. "NICK! OMG YOUR AWAKE?!" "Hi El" "I am gonna go get a doctor" She said running out of the room. Three doctors came in the room in shock, and ran over to me and started checking on my heart rate and gun shot wound. I didn't realize how much pain I was until they started checking on me. I wished the doctors would go away though, I wanted to talk to Ellie about what she said.
Gibbs, Sloane, and McGee came in when the sun was back up, it took me a while to realize it was down when I woke up. They all gave me a hug and Sloane was in tears. Happy tears I hope. It was really amazing to see them but I really just wanted to see Ellie.

~~~
I am not crying, you are. Sorry it is so short thank you for reading!!!