Late again

Ellie's POV:
I woke up and saw Nick next to me. Damnit, did we fall asleep and him not take me home. I heard the alarm going off in the bedroom, I wonder how long that has been going off, I look at my phone and it is 9am, we are so late.
  "Nick! Nick! Wake up!" He opened his eyes, "Good morning to you too. What time is it?" " 9am" "Crap, I am gonna be late for the second day in a row." He jumped up and so did I. "Nick I don't have any clothes" "Um... I can drive you home real fast." "No I don't want you to be too late, can I just borrow a shirt since all yours are too small on you anyways." "Wow Ellie" He said walking to his bedroom.
  He brought out a plain grey t-shirt. I put it on and it was a little bit too big so I tied it up with a hair tie. I am hoping no one will notice the fact I am wearing the same pants, shoes, and Nick's shirt. "Ellie are you ready?" He said walking back into the living room. "Yea let's go"

Nick's POV:
We got to work and McGee was already at his desk working and Gibbs was walking to his desk as we walked in. McGee looked at us very confused. "Torres, Bishop why are you both late?" "So Gibbs basically what happened-" Gibbs cut Ellie off. "Do I want to hear it" "Probably not." We both said. "Torres if your late again, your fired, understood?" "Understood Gibbs"
  "McGee what did you find out about Adrian Gilligan?" Gibbs asked with 2 cups of coffee in his hand which told us he was going through something. "Money went into his back account through a check for $5000 this morning, it was from a guy by the name of Michael Profitt." "Do you have an address?" "Yes, he lives at 3765 Gilmore Avenue." Gibbs looked at us. "Torres, Bishop go to his house, McGee find out more about Michael."
  Me and Ellie grabbed our stuff and hopped in my car. "So Ellie I am sorry we fell asleep and I didn't take you home." "It's fine Nick, its not your fault we fell asleep, also I had fun watching movies and stuff with you last night. Thank you for letting me open up about my past." "Of course Ellie, you can always talk to me and you can always watch movies with me." She giggled, it was so cute. How could any guy ever cheat on her?

Ellie's POV:
We got to his house and knocked but no one answered but we could hear noises so Nick kicked down the door. But what was on the other side of that door, I could have never prepared for...

~~
As always thank you for reading!!!!!