Brothers

Nicks pov:
We arrived at their house and as soon as we walked in her brothers embraced her in a hug then gave me a bro hug. "It's so good to see you Ellie, and thank you for taking care of her, Nick, with everything that has happened." George said. "It's good to see you too guys and-" "We take care of each other." I said finishing her sentence and she looked at me and smiled. "Let me show you around." She said grabbing my hand.
  After Ellie was done showing me around, she walked me to her bedroom. "This where we will be, and don't judge, I haven't really been in it much since high school." We walked in and it was really cute. Grey walls. And a ton of pictures from her when she was younger, most of them were with her family. "Cute!" She smiled and I set down the bags. "Hey Ellie?" Yeah?" "Does your family know you are pregnant?" "Oh crap, no I just can't find the right time." "Wanna tell them after dinner?" "Sure! That would be nice, but you better say something other than 'yep'" "Fine El" We laughed and I pulled her in for a kiss but then we heard a bang down stairs.
  We ran down there to see her brothers fighting. "Damnit you guys scared the crap out of us." She said walking over and slapping them. "Nick, I am gonna go on a run, wanna tag along?" "Maybe some other time, I am gonna stay here and hang out with your fam." "Okay suit yourself." She said kissing me then running back upstairs to get shoes on. I knew this was the perfect time to talk to her brothers.
  "Yo guys, can I talk to you outside for a minute?" "Sure! " They all said. We went to sit on the bench out next to their fire pit. "So what's up?" John asked. "Well I Love your sister and ever since the moment I walked into NCIS I knew I wanted to be with her. So much stuff has happened and I really love her and want to be happy. Ever since you were over, and asked me if I saw her as my future wife, I truly realized I want to spend the rest on my life with her. So I would like you permission to ask her to marry me."
They kinda just stared at me. Then finally John spoke. "Nick, I know my sister means a lot to you and you have really done amazing things in her life. You have also kept her happy and protecting her through everything that has happened. So I give you permission." Robert said. "Well you kept your promise to me that you would find her when she was kidnapped and I see the way she looks at you. Y'all are soulmates so you have my permission." John said. "Well your a good guy and I believe you will take care of her. She has been through so much, not just now but her entire life, I am glad she has found a man like you and I don't want her to loose that, so you have my honor." George said. "Thank you guys so much!"
"Can we see the ring?" Robert asked basically begging. "What makes you think I have one yet?" They just stared and blinked. "Fine, here it is. Me and McGee picked it up before work one day.

"Oh my god, that is so beautiful, she will marry you just for that ring

"Oh my god, that is so beautiful, she will marry you just for that ring." I laughed. "Thanks" I said sarcasticly. "It looks really expensive." George said. "Well let's just say you have no clue how persuasive McGee can be. And let's head inside, it is getting kinda chilly." They laughed as we made our way inside.

~~~
I just found a ton of plot holes in my story so Imma try and clear them up next chapter. Like the mom had cancer and now she is totally fine, I can't with my terrible writing skills. Oh and the fact her mom somehow doesn't know about the pregnancy. I will clear all that up soon, sorry xD