Chapter 15

"This room is for the female models" I peeked my head at the door and saw the models getting their makeups by the stylist.

"Oh hey lisa! Do you need anything?" She waved at the girl and smile.

"I was just touring jennie around" the girl smiles brighten even more when she saw me.

"Hi unnie I finally met you! I'm yeri, your biggest fan" she cheerfully said that cause me to chuckle.

"Hello yeri, I'm jennie. Nice to meet you!" Iisa and I got startled when she hug me but later on I giggled. Lisa smiled at me apologetically and mouthed 'sorry' so I mouthed her 'it's okay'

"You can talk to her later yeri, I'm just going to continue touring her in the building. Don't worry they'll staying here for three weeks" she nodded at what lisa said without taking off her smile.

"Okay then! See you later unnie!" I smiled before we walked away.

"I'm sorry about her jen" she softly said. There goes that nickname again though my other friends call me that but it's giving me something that I can't explain in my stomach when she's the one who will use that.

"It's okay, she seems nice"

"I can't blame her though, who wouldn't want to hugged a jennie kim right?" She said that cause me to blushed. H-huh? What does she mean about that?

We continued to walk around the building to be familiarize with it while talking random stuffs with each other until we reached the 3rd floor and there's only 4 rooms... I guess? Because from what I saw here in the hallway there's only 4 doors.

"This one is jisoo, jeongyeon and seulgi's office. They are my assistants and secretary's so in case I'll be needing something they're near and easy to call" she explained.

"You're the only person I know that has so many secretary's. Having a studio must be very hard" she just shrugged it off and giggles at me.

"I won't lie it's hard especially when those secretary's of mine are all dumb" I laughed at what she said. Did she forgot that she's one of them?

"This room is same with the other one, office of the other employees here but much bigger" I nodded and take a peek. All the employees are busy and just minding their works, they're all persistent just like their boss.

I like it here already.

I got confused when she pass through the next door but I didn't mind it and follow her. We continue walking until we reached the last door

There's a padlock on the door so maybe there's something inside that she doesn't want anyone to see. I respect her privacy.

"That was a stocked room. It's dusty inside so I can't let you enter there, I didn't have the chance to asked the staff's to clean it because it was all of a sudden" she said like she just read what's on my mind.

"I don't mind" I smiled telling her that I understand.

"For the last one is my office" she opened the door and signal me to look inside.