Chapter 7

"You're photographer is already here. Are you ready?" My manager asked peeking his head to the door of my dressing room.

"Yes" he give me a reassuring smile before he close the door.

"Don't overthink just chill" dara unnie said who's fixing my hair.

"I can't help it! I'm scared" she looked at me through the mirror and smile.

"You don't have too, I can assure you that" she said and put the comb on the table after fixing my hair "you can go now, they're waiting" I nodded and she just give me a smile and mouthed 'fighting'

"Relax jennie relax" I reminded myself taking a deep inhale and exhale before going out.

It's just a photoshoot anyway, why am I so nervous?

"Nice to see you again Mr. Son"

"Same to you lisa. I'm glad you accepted our offer"

Lisa?

"Who wouldn't? It's a big opportunity to work with you Mr. Son"

"I don't know what to do if you're not here you're the only one who I could trust for her aside from carl"

"My pleasure. Is she done?"

"Ye- oh there she is" my manager looked at me, he's talking to someone but I didn't really see her face because her back is facing me.

"Jennie come here, I'll introduce you to your new photographer" I smiled nervously and walked towards them.

My soul almost left my body when she face me. We have the same reaction, it looks like she also don't know that I'm going to be her model for 1 month.

"Jennie?"

"H-hey lisa" what the heck? Why did I shutter?

So that's the reason why she's taking a picture of me because she's a photographer?

Now I know.

"You know each other?" My manager asked.

"Yeah" she said not taking off her eyes on me. Why is she looking at me like that? Is there something on my face?

"That's a good thing! So jennie wouldn't feel uncomfortable" he said and lisa just smiled.

"Uhm shall we?" She asked and look at me.

"Sure" I smile awkwardly and proceed to the set.

"Just be yourself, do everything what you want to do and I'll capture it all" I nod at her.

I started posing and she started to click and click her camera non-stop.

I can tell that she love her job very much because by just looking at her right now you can really see how serious and persistent she is when taking pictures.

"Face at the left a little" I did what she said.

She so professional.

I decided to sat in the chair and cross my arms while looking at the camera fiercely.

Is she sick? She's shaking.

"Fuck! Control yourself lisa!" She mumbled something but I didn't clearly heard it.