Chapter 11

"Let's eat first before I'll drop you home?" He asked and side glance at me "I mean if it's okay with you"

"Yeah sure no problem" I open my phone when I got a notification from someone.

From rosie: are you coming?

To rosie: I'll be having my lunch first before I go there.

From rosie: okie dokie, see you later.

I put my phone back to my bag after reading rosie's message and massage my forehead.

"You okay?" He asked worriedly.

"Hmm just having headache a little" I sign heavily and close my eyes.

"You want water? I have at the back" I didn't answer him and just nodded my head.

He stopped the car at the side of the road and go out to get the water at his trunk.

"Here" he open the water bottle and gave it to me. He hop inside and started to drive again.

I sign after drinking the water and put it in the backseat "thanks"

"Are you tiring yourself?" He softly asked and hold my hand then caress it.

"No, I just didn't have enough sleep last night" I said assuring him.

"Why?"

"Dad called me in the middle of the night and asked me to do something important"

"Oh, okay. Do you want me to just drop you home so you can have a rest?" He asked and smile at me.

"No no it's fine kai let's have a lunch first and drop me at nayeon's place" I said.

"Are you sure?" I nod my head "okay, we're just going to have drive thru so I can drive you there early" he said and smile warmly.

"We're not going to eat there? How about you?"

"It's okay for me jen we still have next time the important thing right now is for you to eat and have a rest so that headaches of yours will disappeared" he chuckle and smiled.

That's one of the thing I like about him, he's so understanding.

Jongin is one of my long time friend we met at 5th grade it was the day when someone bullied me in the hallway all students are looking at me and no one dared to help their just looking at me with pity and some of them didn't mind not until he saw me getting pulled to hair by the three girls who's always the masterminds of always bullying students, he's a new student that's why he didn't know what those girls can do so he help me and scolded those girls by saying that bullying isn't good and telling the dean about it. Since that day we became friends and no dared to bully me again because I'm always by his side and his always by my side. I'm not gonna lie I did have a feelings for him when we became close by knowing each other day by day, he's a good guy he knows how to treat a girl right that's the reason I developed a feelings for him.

We confessed each other's feelings at the 9th grade but we just confessed he didn't court me or something, he knows that I'm still not yet ready to being in a relationship with someone that day and I'm thankful because he understands and just wait.

Until we enter college he even followed me to new zealand and continue his studies there with me but still we don't have any label he's sweet to me and I'm sweet to him to the point where people around us thought we have something but yeah we don't have any just fling and that's it.

And up until now we still don't have. We're strong right? Yeah I know! It's been a decade and nothing changed at all we still don't have a label.

He's one of the reasons why I'm still single right now because I'm waiting for him but I think he doesn't have any plan on courting me, I hate to admit it but I don't like that idea. But there's one thing I'm sure of, our feelings is still mutual.