Chapter 17

We introduced ourselves to the kid and continue talking with her. She doesn't know what the word sad is, her smile never leave her lips. I love this kid she's not like those annoying, brat and hard headed kid.

She's a different one.

"Where did you live baby?" Seulgi asked the kid.

"20 minutes away from here. In my grandma and grandpa's house" she said while swinging her feet.

"How about your parents? Where are your parents baby?" She smiles widely and intertwined her hands while continue swinging her feet.

"Auntie rosé said, their living in heaven. They need to go to work that's why they decided to make me live with my grandma and grandpa for the meantime so someone will look after me" our smiles disappeared at what we heard. She's still a kid she doesn't have any idea on that, she's just smiling to us like what she said is a happy thing.

It will be hard for her growing up with only grandparents on her side. Imagine losing your parents at the age of 7 where you only knew about alphabetical letters and numbers.

That's hella damn hard!

Even though my parents are assholes for throwing their child away and didn't even care if what happened to me, I love them and I'm thankful for that. I'm not here to where am I standing now if it's not because of them and the way they neglected me.

"Guys! Come on, dinner is ready" nayeon shouted from the dining area.

"Let's go?" I softly asked the kid offering my hand to her. She smiles brightly while nodding her head before holding my hand.

We enter the dining area and saw them already sitting comfortable like they're just waiting for us.

I was about to sit beside bambam not until hell pulled my hand and walked towards jennie's direction.

I don't have any choice and sat beside jeongyeon so basically hell is between me and jennie. She's sitting at the last and then hell, me, jeongyeon and nayeon while at the other side is irene, seulgi, rosé, jisoo and bambam.

We started eating while chitchatting at each other.

"Say ahhh" I heard jennie said and feed hell. The kid giggle that cause jennie to giggle too. They're both cute.

I was just looking at them with a smile written on my face that I didn't even realize jeongyeon's keep calling my name until she elbowed me that made me back to my senses.

"W-what?" I ask and faced her.

"I said finish your food and stop looking at them like that, they're not going anywhere. You look like a proud father on your face" she chuckled and pat my arm. I looked down because of embarrassment.

Am I really that obvious?

"Unnie, can I have some of that?" I faced this little one and she's looking at me with puppy eyes while pointing at the ice cream in the table.

"Sure baby but are you done eating?" I sweetly asked her while smiling.

"Yes!" She excitedly said that cause us to uwu of her cuteness.

I looked at jennie and she nodded at me while smiling like she's telling me that it's okay if I'll give hell an ice cream.

"Here" I scoops the ice cream then put some to her plate and started feeding her on it "how about you jen? You want some?" I offered her.

She nod shyly and smile.

"Sure, here"  I did the same and put some to her plate. She mumbled thanks and I just smile as response. I started to feed hell again with her ice cream, jennie is eating hers too while glancing at us from time to time.