Chapter 12

10:58 am

"Morning guys" I greeted when I entered the dining area and saw them having their breakfast with still on their pj's.

"Good morning jen" nayeon greeted back who's drinking her hot coffee using a straw.

"Come, join us" Irene smiled and offered me a plate. I just thanked her and walked towards the fridge.

"Where's rosie?" I asked and look around when I noticed that rosé's not here. It's rare not seeing her face when having a breakfast.

"She's still sleeping, I guess she's tired watching movies all night" nayeon said and continue drinking her coffee.

I open the fridge then grabbed a water and put some to my glass.

"Are you going somewhere?" Irene asked while looking at me who's already dressed up and ready to go.

I smiled and nodded "I'll be having my breakfast outside with kai. We planned to go around seoul since it's been years that we last do that" Nayeon choked at her coffee after what I said.

I immediately handed her the water on her side while Irene unnie is giving her tissues because she spit out the coffee on her mouth.

"Yah! Be careful, just drink it slowly" Irene scolded nayeon who's still coughing hard.

"It's f-freaking hot!" She said and cough again.

"Ew virus" I shove her hands when she tried to hold my wrist.

"Water bitch!" She said referring to the one that I'm holding and I quickly give it to her. She cough one last time and sign heavily.

"Wipe your clothes" Irene said giving her more tissues for the coffee that she spilled on her clothes.

"Why are you even using a straw to your hot coffee nayeon?" I asked and shakes my head in disbelief.

"It's a style" she simply said that made me and Irene laugh.

"A style that might cause to burn your tongue" Irene said and put her plate in the sink.

"It's my tongue not yours!" She hissed and rolled her eyes.

"You will never have the chance to lick jeongyeon ag-" I stop when she throw me the pillow that's on her lap.

"What the fuck ruby jane?!!" She shouted and glared at me. I just laughed at her while she continue giving me her daggers.

I stop from laughing after hearing the door bell. They look at each other first then to me.

"I'll get that" Irene unnie said and run towards the door.

"Hey kai! it's good to see you again"

"Same to you Irene"

"Come in"

"Is she there?"

"Yeah she's in the dining area"

We heard footsteps coming and my smiled immediately creep out when I saw him.

How can be someone so handsome by just wearing a black bomber jacket with black shirt inside, paired with denim pants and white sneakers??