Chapter 8

LISA POV

4:28 am

To Jisoo: I'm on my way.

I wear my hoodie after sending jisoo a text and grab my keys before swiftly sliding my bag to my shoulder then lock my door and rush towards the parking lot.

From Jisoo: hurry up, I might kill these two annoying gays with me.

I smile after reading jisoo's message and started the engine of my car then drove away.

The sky is still dark and the sun isn't rising up yet, you can see few people waiting for a bus and some are having a walk or jogging around.

I'm on my way to jisoo's apartment I'll be picking her up, seulgi and jeongyeon is with her because we're going to the cemetery visiting my grandmother and grandfather's tomb.

If you're wondering why we're going there at this hour it's because we have to drive for 3 hours before we get there and I still have to attend a photoshoot at 1:00 pm so I just wish that I won't be late for the photoshoot later.

I parked my car in front of her apartment and blew the horn so they would know that I'm already here waiting for them.

"Yah! What took you so long?!" Jisoo asked when she entered the shot gun seat.

"I'm on time stupid!" I said and flick her forehead then she rub it after.

"Just wake me up when we arrived" jeongyeon said who's sitting at the back half asleep.

"I'm hungry" says seulgi rubbing her eyes while yawning.

I shake my head while looking at them "why did you come with me? You can just stay at your places and have a rest"

"We want to visit you're grandfather and grandmother also" jisoo unnie said who's looking at the window.

We used to play with them after school when we we're still in elementary so that's also the reason why my grandparents is important with them.

"Who's your model?" Jisoo asked and glance at me.

"Oh hehe" I smile nervously still looking at the road "it's jennie"

"Kim?!" Jeongyeon asked. I thought that dumb is sleeping.

"OoOoH jennie kim" jisoo unnie said and wiggle her eyebrows.

"That's what you called destiny" says seulgi with a shake on my body. Did she forgot that I'm driving?!

"Yah! Don't blame me when we got into an accident bearly!" I said scolding her and I heard jeongyeon hit her arm.

8:01 am

My arms and butt felt numb right now because of sitting and driving for how many hours and this three didn't even initiate to asked me if I'm hungry or something they're just keep on eating and not minding me.

I parked the car and turned off the engine then looked at the three.

"Let's go!" I said and step outside followed by them.

"Lisa are you sure your grandparents are buried here? It looks like it's just a private vacant lot" seulgi asked while looking around.

"Yes, this is a private cemetery and only few people can afford it that's why it looks like a vacant lot" I explained to them.

"It's so quiet and wide but it's relaxing here because of the wind" jeongyeon said and we nodded in agreement.

I started walking towards my grandparents tombs while the three is following me behind still looking at their surrounding's like it's their first time to see this kind of places.

I removed the dust from their tombs using my one hand and put the flowers that I'm holding to the side.

"Hi grandma hi grandpa, it's me lisa" I caressed their graves and smiled "I'm with the three stupid people on earth" they smacked my head that cause me to laugh a little.

We talked with their graves for an hour enjoying the fresh wind around us and telling them our funny stories like how we used to do when their still alive.

"We'll just going to walk around" jisoo unnie said while looking at me. I gave her a confusingly look but when I realized what she mean by it I nodded.

They started to walk away and I also started to talk with my grandparents by myself.

"I missed you guys so much" I stated without taking my eyes off to their graves.

I'm more close with them unlike my parents who's always busy with their works without even realizing that they have a child who needs their attentions.

JEONGYEON POV

"I want to go here often" seulgi said while raising her arms feeling the wind.

"Yeah, I might go here when I couldn't think straight" says jisoo agreeing to seulgi.

"Straight? You have never been straight and you will never be" I said and laughed at her.

"That's not what I'm talking about idiot! It- oh nevermind you're too dumb to understand" she said and pat my shoulder.

"I have an idea" we looked at seulgi and furrowed our eyebrows.

"That must be a stupid idea" I said causing her to smacked my head. Seriously what with all the people that they're always ended up smacking or slapping my head?!

Are they jealous of my head?

"What is it?" Jisoo asked.

"Let's go and look at the other graves here" she said smiling happily. Is she serious?

"Why the hell are you smiling?!" I irritatedly said.

"When I'm bored in the cemetery that's what I'm doing looking at the graves, reading their names, reading when is their birthday's and when is the day that they died" she said like she's proud about it.

"We don't know that you're that weird" jisoo said and laughed.

"Don't act like you're also not doing that" she said defending herself.

"We're not weird as you are duh" I rolled my eyes on her.

"Just stop talking you two and let's start" jisoo said and started reading the graves.

"I can't believe we're doing this" I groaned and follow them.

We did that for how many minutes and I hate to admit it but I'm kind of having fun for doing that. Why did she just tell us about this? I would have done this before every time I'm going to the cemetery.

My eyes widened and my body froze with what I saw.

"A-ahh g-guys?" They turned their attention to me and walk to my side.

"What?" Jisoo asked.

"Did you saw a ghost?" Says seulgi and laughed at my face.

"L-look" I pointed the tomb in front of me. They eyes widened after they saw it.

"Oh my god!" Seulgi said and cover her mouth.

"Flip it" jisoo said referring to the picture that facing the ground.

"Then do it" seulgi said and step back. Jisoo look at me seriously.

"No way! I'm scared" I said and hide behind seulgi who's pushing me to flip the picture.

"Yes way" I shake my head while looking them

"Jeongyeon" they both said firmly so I have no choice but to do it. I sigh in defeat and slowly grab the picture. I'm nervous as fuck right now.

We gasped when we fully saw the face in the picture.

"WAHHHHHHHHHHHH" we said in unison and ran back to where lisa is.

_____

👀