Chapter 20

7:12pm

"That's it for today everyone! Thank you!" I gave lisa a smile and go straightly to my dressing room.

We just finish our photoshoot today and just like the other days, it went well.

Ting!

I opened my phone after hearing the notification and read what's on there.

Kai: already at the parking lot, beautiful <3

A smile form into my lips after reading his message. We didn't see each other for a week and i missed him so much. He called me yesterday night and asked me to meet him after our photoshoot, he said sorry for not informing me about his where bouts and for not being able to see me. It's not really a big deal for me because i know that he's doing something for his work and i appreciate him for saying sorry even though it's okay.

"Hey"

I stop from removing my make up and look up to the mirror in front of me. Seeing lisa peeking her head cutely at the door made me smile.

"Hello, come in"

"No need, just gonna ask you if..." she's rubbing her nape and fiddling her fingers.

"Hmm?"

"Y-you know" i smile widely while looking at her reflection on the mirror. Why is so cute when she's shy??

"Need a ride??" I said and raised my eyebrows at her stopping myself from smiling more widely, if that's even possible.

"R-right, if you need a ride?" She ask and smile shyly at me.

I stood up from my seat and face her.

"I'm sorry lis, jongin's picking me up today" i said and smile apologetically at her.

"Oh" her shy expression change in to something that i can't really understand after mentioning jongin's name.

Is there something wrong??

"It's alright, just gonna tell your brother that jongin's the one getting you home" she smile at me assuringly. I furrow my brows at what she said.

"Taehyung? He asked you again to get me home?"

Pain in the ass.

"Yup, v's the one who told me to get you home. Don't worry it's okay with me but since there's someone who's going to pick you up now, I'll go ahead first??"

"Sorry murderer, maybe next time" i pouted and once again gave her an apologetic smile.

She chuckle "Okay then, next time. Take care jen, see you tomorrow!"

"See you!" We bid our goodbyes before she walk outs.

I'm on my way to the parking lot after changing my clothes and after saying byes to the other staffs and my manager. I'm holding a two paper bag, the other one is small, full of my accessories, while the other one is big, my outfit is in here that's why. And I'm kinda having a hard time holding it with my bag on my shoulder.

Thankfully i saw kai standing near the exit, his back is facing me but i know it's him by just looking at the body shape and hair. He's the only one who's there besides the two guards.

"Aish!"

I accidentally drop the big paper bag causing it to make a sound but not too loud. Kai face me and saw me struggling.

I furrowed. He's talking to someone?

There's a person in front of him, but i didn't clearly saw the face because that person hurriedly adjusted his/her cap and walk away.