five

"Ashton?"

"Yeah, babe?"

"Are you ready?" I asked, knocking on the bathroom door where my boyfriend had been for the last 20 minutes.

"Yes, I'm ready." He answered, opening the door. He was wearing black skinny jeans, his black converse, a white button up shirt and, of course, his fedora.

"You look amazing." I said, taking his hand and kissing his knuckles. "Let's go."

He nodded, interlacing our fingers. I had told him that we were going to a restaurant together to celebrate our last evening together, but of course that was all just a cover up for the party we all had planned.

We got into the car and I started to drive down the road.

"To which restaurant are we going?" Ashton asked halfway through the drive, his hand resting on my thigh.

"It's a surprise." I answered, earning a light squeeze which made me giggle.

"M, you know that I hate surprises." Ashton playfully rolled his eyes, tracing small patterns on my bare skin. I was wearing a black dress that ended mid-thigh and black heels.

"Too bad that I don't care." I giggled again. My eyes wandered towards his face as he was staring out of the window. God, he was so beautiful. His lucious hair looked like the hair of an angel, his nose was perfectly shaped and his jawline did so many things to me. I was so in love with him.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." Ashton mumbled, still looking out of the window. I quickly fixed my eyes on the road again and realized that we were almost at the warehouse.

"Ash?"

"Yeah?"

"Put that on your eyes." I threw a red bandana on his lap, which I had stolen from him before.

"Why?" He looked at me confused.

"Because I say so." I shot back.

Sighing, he shrugged but didn't question me any further and put the bandana around his head to cover his eyes.

After a few more minutes we were there. There were already so many cars parked outside but it was deadsilent.

7:32pm

To: Lucifer

We're there

-

7:32 pm

To: Daddys favorite :-)

Alrighty, we're settled

I quickly put my phone back into my purse and unbuckled my seatbelt. Ashton did the same and put his hand on the bandana to take it off.

"Don't you dare, Irwin." I warned him and quickly got out of the car. I walked up to his side and opened the door for him and helped him get out.

"So we're on the last name base again?" He chuckled, grabbing my hand.

"Maybe." I grinned, locking the door.
"Let's go." I started to walk to the entry of the warehouse.

"You're not gonna kill me, right?" Ashton asked, even though I knew he was joking I could still hear a little concern in his voice.

This time I was the one who rolled their eyes but luckily Ashton couldn't see that.

"Of course not, why would I?"

He shrugged. "I don't know, maybe you want to cut my dead body into pieces and hang them up your wall so I won't leave."

"You're an idiot." I chuckled, tightening my grip on his hand.