six

This evening was probably one of the best and worst evenings of my life. It was the best because I had so much fun with my friends, Ashton and his family. We all laughed so much, even though Ashton got a bit sentimental after my speech (he cried), and well, I cried too. We were both hugging each other on stage in front of everyone, silently crying to ourselves. Everyone was clapping for us and I wished that moment would be infinite. I wanted to stay like that forever, Ashton's arms were the only place I felt save in.

I loved when he hugged me out of nowhere or put his arms around me from behind, it were those little things that made him so special to me. I've never experienced something like this, something like us. Our love was so strong and I was sure that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with Ashton. I wanted to grow old with him. Everytime I thought of the future, I just saw Ashton in it. He was literally the love of my life.

After the party was done, everyone said goodbye to each other, well to Ashton specifically. He was leaving tomorrow and I was the only one who was allowed to bring him to the airport, where he'd fly to a secret location. The rules were very strict.

Anne hugged her son for more than five minutes and she kept telling him to take care and that she loved him. After that he hugged Lauren and Harry at the same time, both were crying. They loves their big brother so much and they didn't want him to leave. As soon as Lauren and Harry let him go, he hugged (my best friend) Lauren, Calum, Luke and Michael. It was quite emotional. I almost started crying myself but I wanted to save that for the following day.

After Ashton had said his goodbyes, he grabbed my hand and walked back to my car. We both climbed in, the whole drive back to our apartment was dead silent. No one dared to say a word. Ashton just laid his hand on my thigh and carressed it with his long fingers. God, I loved him so much.

After I had parked the car we both went inside the house, straight to our apartment. I opened the door and as soon as I closed it behind me, Ashton pressed his cold lips onto mine. This wasn't just a normal kiss, it was so passionate and full of love. I could feel how desperate Ashton was. He cupped my face, turning his head to the side, deepening the kiss. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and swirled it around. I let out a quiet moan. Ashton's hand wandered from my face, down my arms, to my hips, where they stayed for a second before he grabbed my thighs and told me to jump.

I followed his instructions and wrapped my legs around his torso. I could already feel his bulge pressing against me. He carried me into the bedroom, where he laid me down on the bed, slowly starting to kiss my neck, leaving a few hickeys. "All mine." He mumbled, before he rubbed his crotch against mine. We both let out a moan, before he stopped kissing me and looked into my eyes.

"You won't even realise that I'm gone, alright babygirl?" He mumbled, pulling me closer to him. I just nodded, not being able to speak. I was too overwhelmed.

"You made today one of the best days of my life with that party, so I have to give you something back." Ashton mumbled against my skin, which caused goose bumps to run down my skin.

"No, Ashton-"

"Ssh, baby. It's all about you, tonight. Let me make love to you."

He placed kisses on my neck, trailing down to my collar bone. His hands trembled when he unzipped my dress. I sat up quickly so he could take it off easily. He threw it to the side, not caring where it landed. His attention converted back to me being only in underwear beneath him.

Not wanting to break the eye contact he pulled off his shirt real quick, also throwing that away. I ran my hands down his toned chest, causing him to sigh.

"I love you." He paused. "I love you so much." He gently ran his hands down my hips. "Mm...your skin is so soft." He hummed. His hands ran up, cupping my breasts through my bra.

Lightly smiling, his hands snaked behind my back to unclasp it. He softly slided the arcticle of clothing off me and it joined our other clothes on the floor.

He looked down at me, smiling. "You're so beautiful, baby." A small blush crept onto my cheeks as I hid my face in my palms.

Seconds later I felt his fingers gently wrapping around my wrists, tugging my hands away from my face. "Don't hide, baby." He whispered, his hot breath tingling my skin. After one last glance he started placing small kisses on my neck again, they became sloppier and more open-mouthed every second. My hands slowly ran down his front to unbuckle his pants. Laughing lightly he slid them off. I glanced down at the already prominent bulge in his boxers and I felt my own panties pool with excitement.

He slowly trailed kisses down my breasts and stomach until he reached the hem of my panties.

"Just take them off!" I chuckled and he did as he was told and slipped them down my legs. While crawling up again he started placing small kisses on the inside of my thighs, teasing me.

"Ashton." I grumbled impatiently. He chuckled and got rid of his boxers, smiling down on. I reached down to wrap my hand around his length but he stopped me.

"No baby." He paused, smiling. "This is about you." He hovered over me. "And now let me make love to you."

Nodding, I reached up to kiss him, tangling my hands in the back of his neck, playing with his hair. I felt him slowly slide into me, mumbling something into my ear.

I didn't care what he was saying right now, I just wanted to feel him. He gave me a few seconds to adjust to his size and then started to slowly thrust.

"God, you're so perfect." He whispered breathlessly.

He thrusted again and I softly shut my eyes, moaning loudly as he rolled his hips and I whined as he thrusted into me slowly and deeply. He breathed out against my skin causing goose bumps to appear on every ounce of my body.

"You are everything to me...I'll always protect you...always."

He thrusted faster and faster, my hips met his halfway through. He constantly hit my G-Spot and I could feel the familiar knot forming in my stomach. A few grunts fell from Ashton's lips as he buried his face in my neck and interlaced our fingers.

He squeezed my hip as I felt him coming close. His thrusts became sloppier but they were still deep enough to hit my sweet spot.

"Fuck, Mirelle. I-"

"Me too, Ash. Oh god." I moaned, not able to control my moans anymore.

Seconds later I felt him twitch inside me and that was what got me also coming. Loud moans erripted from both our mouths, ringing through the bedroom. We both rode out our highs before he collapsed on me.

"Holy shit." He said breathlessly, sweat dripping off his forehead. He slowly rolled off of me and pulled me on his chest.

He held me close to his body as he kissed my forehead, tracing patterns on my naked skin.

He kissed me sweetly, "I love you." I mumbled, completely out of breath.

"I love you more." He sighed, putting the blanket on our naked bodies.

-

smut??1/&-9)2&2

since i'm an awkward teenage girl i cant really write smut so thanks to GRUNGEKIDASHTON for helping me out!! check out her stories as well!

since i dont get that much comments & votes i'd really appreciate if you could tell me how you like this story so far and what you think will happen as soon as ashton leaves!!

also vote bc i spend hours to write those story for you and clicking a small button wont hurt right :(

whatevs

have a good day/night

soph