blurb

It all started on that Sunday in the middle of June. He came home from his daily jogging routine, his sweaty hair was sticking on his wet skin and his shirt had a big wet stain on his back. He kind of looked different, he had a different look on his face but I didn’t question it any further as he went upstairs to take a shower to get himself all cleaned up.

After a few minutes he came back down again – shirtless, only dressed in some grey sweatpants. He smiled at me and gave me a long kiss on the lips.

“Are you alright, baby?” He asked, hugging me from behind and lay his head on my shoulder. I just nodded, as I kept making breakfast for the both of us.

“I have great news.” He spun me around and I looked into his hazel brown eyes, looking for any emotion about what he was going to tell me but I couldn’t find anything.

“You know I couldn’t get the job as a paramedic at the local hospital and how I told my old friend Ben about this?”

 I just nodded and waited for him to continue.

“So, I met him this morning as I was jogging past his house. You know that he’s a soldier?” I gulped, scared of what was going to come. Was he going to leave me? “He told me that his army needs new paramedics and asked me if I was interested and I kind of said yes.”

All the emotion drained from my face. I opened my mouth to say something but no sound was coming out.

“Baby, I know you’re scared and everything but this is a huge thing. You know I always wanted to help people and this way I can save people and help our country to win the war. Nothing is going to happen to me, I promise.”

“Ashton, I-” I started but Ashton silenced me with putting his lips on mine. He cupped my face and caressed my cheek. I was a bit taken back from this sudden action but I immediately kissed him back.

Everything was going to be alright. Well, at least I hoped so.

-

guess whos back

back again

right

its me

soph

don't hate me pls

new fanfiction yass

p.s. this is dedicated to the amazing mae aka luciferhemmo because i adore her work and she's an amazing person ok