two

I shrugged, wrapping my arm around his waist. My head was on his toned chest and I literally could hear his heart beating and I really have to say, it was the most beautiful sound ever. It felt so good to have Ashton right beside you, alive.

"We could go to the mall, we could go eat ice cream or we could just go to the park and enjoy the sun." He suggested, pulling me closer to him and brushing his hand through my messy hair.

"Or we could just stay in bed all day." I giggled, looking up at him.

"But that's boring, M." He pouted.

I sighed, grabbing the sheets and wrapping it around my body, leaving Ashton completely exposed on the bed.

"What are you doing?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows together.

"I'm gonna take a shower, what does it look like?" I grinned, standing up and walking over to the bathroom.

"Can I join?" Ashton smirked, sitting up and putting his boxers back on.

"Learn to enjoy yourself, Irwin." I said, closing the bathroom door behind me. I let the bedsheets fall on the ground and immediately stepped into the shower. My muscles relaxed under the warm water and I started to clean myself up.

After I was done, I stepped out of the shower and grabbed a fresh towel to wrap it around my wet body. I quickly dried my hair and went back into our bedroom, where Ashton was still laying on the bed, but now with sweatpants on.

"Enjoyed your time alone?" I teased, walking up to my dresser. I opened it and pulled out some black leggins and a white tank top. I quickly began to dress myself and I could feel Ashton's eyes burning into my back.

"Yeah, actually I did." He said.

"Good." I responded and turned around, now fully dressed.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?"

I blushed, biting down on my lip, not knowing what to say.

"Babe, come here." He motioned for me to come over. I slowly walked up to him and as soon as I was close enough he pulled me onto his lap. I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled my closer to his body.

"I love you so so much, baby. Please never forget that." He whispered into my ear, sending chills down my spine.

"I love you too, Ash. So much." I mumbled, not even sure if he had heard it. I knew that soon I wasn't going to be able to feel his hot breath on my skin anymore, I wouldn't wake up to him laying next to me, our legs tangled together. I wouldn't be able to feel his plump lips on my own but the worst thing was, I would barely hear his voice. Of cours we'd skype but you never know how good the internet is out there. I was just going to miss him so much.

"Let's just spend a nice day together." He mumbled, planting a kiss on my forehead.

I nodded, slowly standing up from his lap. "Let's go to the park", I suggested.

Ashton nodded, also getting up and walking into the bathroom. "Let me take a shower first."

I sighed, making my into the kitchen where still some breakfast leftover was left. I threw the food into the bin and put the plate into the dishwasher.

As I cleaned everything up, a stack of papers fell on the ground. I silently cursed myself as I bent down and put them back together but the last piece of paper caught my attention. It was a registration of a voluntary service of becoming paramedic soldier. It was all filled out and my heart sunk as I realized it was only a copy; which meant he had sent the original one already away. I could feel the tears bild up in my eyes but I didn't want to be weak, I didn't want to make Ashton feel bad about leaving. This was his dream and there was no way I would stop him from living it, even though if that meant we wouldn't be together. I just wanted him to happy. I loved him and when you love someone you put their happiness before yours, no matter how hard it is.

I put the stack of papers back and left the kitchen, deciding to wait for Ashton in the living room.

-

“So you just want to lay here all day?” Ashton asked as we were currently in the park, laying on the grass as the sun shone down on us.

I shrugged, having my eyes closed. I just wanted to enjoy this moment with Ashton since I wasn’t going to have a lot with him anymore before he left.

“We can get some ice cream?” Ashton spoke up again, seeming a bit bored. I sighed, opening my eyes and looking at him.

“Sure, why not?”

We both got up and walked to the small ice cream parlor, which was just a few minutes away.

A young woman was standing behind the counter, her eyes lightning up when she saw us enter. “Hello, what can I get you?”

“I’d like to have one scoop of chocolate and one of strawberry.” Ashton made his order first then looking at me. “My girlfriend would like to have…” He trailed off.

“Raspberry and Vanilla.” I answered for him.

The woman nodded and prepared the ice cream. Ashton put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer to his body. I loved the warmth that radiated through this body.

“Here.” She gave us our ice cream and Ashton quickly paid for it before I could protest. We both walked out of the ice cream parlor and sat down on a bench right in front of it.

“This tastes like heaven.” I praised, putting another spoonful of ice cream into my mouth. Ashton turned towards me and quickly pressed his lips onto mine, swirling his tongue around in my mouth for a second and then pulling away.

“Yeah, you’re right.” Then he put his attention back towards his ice cream like nothing happened. 

“Ashton!” I scolded, trying to act mad but we both knew that’s not the way I really felt, he knew how much I loved it when he did stuff like this but he just didn’t have to do it public, where everyone could watch us.

“What? Now you have a chocolate, raspberry, vanilla, strawberry mixed taste in your mouth. That’s literally a lifegoal.”

I rolled my eyes and decided not to say anything anymore.

-

After our day in the park I was so tired, I could barely keep my eyes open. I ended up falling asleep in the car, on our drive home. Ashton must have carried me into our bedroom because I clearly didn’t remember walking back into our apartment and changing into my PJ’s.

But I woke up in the middle of night, my heart racing and sweat dripping off my forehead. I quickly sat up and fought for breath. I didn’t know what was wrong but I could feel Ashton stir in his sleep beside me, I didn’t know what was happening but knowing he was right there calmed me down eventually I was ready to fall asleep again.

-

idk what this end was but i just didnt know how to end this chapter so here you go

i hope you like this

i know i sound like a thirsty bitch but pls vote okay ily guys

bye ily