Electric Love

"I know why you're so angry...  You're horny.  I bet you were gagging for it in the future, all on your own."  Klaus says, sitting on the steps outside of the building.
"Well, I wasn't exactly alone..."  I exclaim, sitting next to him, taking the cigarette from in between his lips and inhaling.
"You weren't?  But the way you were describing things-"  Klaus started and I immediately cut him off.
"It was a mannequin okay!  I fucked a mannequin!  Is that what you wanted to hear?  You utter tosspiece!"  I shouted at him, standing up and circling around, rubbing my temple.
Klaus was silent for a couple of seconds and then burst into laughter.
"You fucked a mannequin?"  He screamed.
"Shut the fuck up!  Shut up, shut up, just shut up, okay!"  I rushed over to him and covered his mouth, receiving weird looks from passers by.  "Can we help you?"  I shouted at them and they carried on walking.
"Listen kid, you need to get your dick wet, like actually wet wet."  Klaus said, clearing his throat after his laughing fit.
"I'm not interested.  Girls are way too much hassle."  I said, finishing off the cigarette I had stolen from Klaus, noticing that he had pulled out a new one.
"Hey, sorry, excuse me."  I heard an unfamiliar voice approaching us, I looked up to where it was coming from.  "Sorry to be a pain, but do you have a light I could borrow?"  The girl asked.
"Uh, I-yes."  I stuttered, what the fuck I never stutter.  I grabbed the box of matches that sat in between Klaus and I and handed it to her.
"Thanks."  She smiled, her fingers brushed against mine when she reached for the box and I felt a jolt of electricity move throughout my body.  "Wow sparks."  She giggled, lighting a match and bringing it to the cigarette in between her lips.  She felt it too?  Strange.
I turned to Klaus who was stroking his pathetic excuse of a beard and watching us both intently and I shook my head at him, already well aware of what he was about to do.
"I'm Klaus Hargreeves, this is my adopted brother, Five.  It's a pleasure."  He beamed at the gorgeous girl and extended his hand to which she accepted.  I watched as they shook hands and I noticed Klaus' body shiver.
"I'm Y/N, Y/F/N."  She smiled at us both, giving me her hand to shake now.