Chapter 19- Tied Together

Julia's P.O.V.

I wake up to the feeling of something soft rubbing the skin of my forehead. I take in this feeling, soothing me. As my senses kick in, the feeling of skin on skin becomes clearer. The shaped feeling of fingers softly gliding along my cheek, down my chin, and back to my forehead, brushing away stray hairs. As the feeling starts to overwhelm me, I slowly open my eyes, taking a deep breath at the sight of his green eyes.

"Good morning." He whispers with a smile. I duck my head down into his chest, not ready to wake up.

"I don't want to get up." I mumble, shoving my head even farther into him.

He moves my hair behind my shoulder, before bending his head down and lightly kissing it, "You don't need to."

"How do you know?" I giggle lightly, not moving from my position.

"Happy Birthday." Once the words come from his mouth, I look up at him, only to find his face centimetres from mine. Breath-takingly close.

"I forgot." I whisper, smiling.

"How did you forget your own birthday?" He asks, letting out a chuckle.

"I don't rea-" I get cut off by the door clicking open. I look over to Harry, who now has wide eyes. He quickly untangles himself from me, all of his warmth leaving me.

"Hey, Harry, I'm going to see Jules. It's her birthday. Want to co-" Louis says, walking into the room. He stops once he sees Harry and I. "Did you guys? Oh gosh. U-uh I'll leave? Happy birthday Jules!"

"No Lou! We didn't do anything!" Harry exclaims, blushing lightly. I feel my cheeks burn, taking in what is happening.

He turns around, wide-eyed, "You mean, Harry here, slept all night with you in his bed, and didn't try anything? Make any moves?"

I blush more, "N-no, he didn't?"

"Interesting, Harry I'll talk to you about this later.. Uh Jules, you should get some clothes for the day or something, I'm taking you to breakfast. Harry you can come if you put on some clothes." He says, a little disoriented, before walking out of the room mumbling some stuff.

"I'll take you to your house, if you want?" Harry asks, nervously.

"I have my car and everything here, so I'll just meet you back here?" I say, making a compromise.

He pull the comforters off of himself, and gets up. That's when I realize he was only wearing boxers. I also make notice, of how perfectly sculpted his body is, from head to toe. I blush wildly before getting up also, and walking down the stairs.

Once I get down there, I see Liam and Zayn already eating their breakfast. I smile as I walk by the couch to the counter top, quickly picking up my phone and keys. I put on my shoes and make my way across the street to my car, getting in and sitting for a second. I smile to myself and think. All I can think about is Harry, and how my birthday has had the most amazing start.

Sandra's P.O.V.

I have been sitting on this couch for at least 10 minutes. Where is she? I looked in every room, and she's not here. She's not answering her phone. This girl will be the death of me. Who doesn't answer the phone on their birthday?

I hear the doorknob jiggle, before a key is inserted, and turned. I look at the door, and let out a sigh of relief. She probably got an early start to her cupcake eating..

"Woah. Hey Sandra?" She says, confused before looking me up and down, noticing the presents in hand.

"Where have you been young lady?" I ask in a mocking tone.