Chapter 14- Something Worth While

Harry's P.O.V

"What are the seating arrangments?" Niall asks, still carrying Julia on his back.

"I have 4 free seats in my car! I don't bite!" Julia exclaims. I honestly want to go with he-

"You, me, and Harry in your car Jules!" Louis chimes in, almost reading my mind.

"Yay! Friends!" Julia screams, making a weird-frowny face. Niall winces at her loud tone, not bothering to cover it up.

Julia jumps off of Niall's back mumbling a sorry, before coming over to Louis and I, who happened to be standing right next to eachother, and wrapping an arm around both of our shoulders. As her hand touches the fabric of my thick jumper, slightly grasping, I get warm tingles in-between my ribcage. Little dragons flying around in their den. Making my heart feel warm at her small contact. I tense a little bit, hoping she didn't notice my reaction, but she does, giving me a warm, friendly smile.

But, it will only be warm and friendly. She's Louis' best friend. Not mine. We're not the slightest bit close. And, I feel as if, I need to change that.

I glance behind her long, blonde locks and see Louis smiling as they chat about who knows what.

"It's not my fault I have a heavy flow and wide-set vagina." Louis says in a saddened tone, making Julia burst into a huge fit of laughter. She suddenly stop walking, and falls to the ground still laughing. I give her an odd look, as if to say 'What the bloody hell is wrong with you?'. But, as soon as I do, I see her eyes squeezed tight, small tears coming from her eyes as she clutches her stomach in laughter.

"Louis! You killed the poor girl!" I yelled jokingly.

"I didn't mean to! All I did was quote Mean Girls!" He responds chuckling.

Next thing you know, we are both kneeling on the ground trying to frantically get her to stop laughing.

"Julia, stop!" Louis exclaims with amusement laced in his voice.

Her facial expression instantly turns rock-hard as she gets up and walks over to her car. Louis gives me an astonished look as we both walk over to the already unlocked car, and get in. Louis at shot-gun and me in the back seat. Julia looks back at me before bursting into laughter once again. What is wrong with this girl? Louis start to laugh too this time.

"Y-your gu-guys' faces!" She whispers to herself, "It was priceless!"

Their laughter dies down and she puts her key into the ignition turning her car on and putting it into drive. She looks around the empty parking-lot, before pushing down hard on the gas accelerating through the lot. Is she trying to kill us?

"JULIA!" I scream extremely frightened at her sudden reckless driving.

"Yes Harry my dearest?" She responds, trying her best to sound proper.

"Slow. Down." And as soon as I said that she slowed down to about 7 miles per an hour. Is she this stubborn?

"Not that slow! You're going to kill us!" I add as she gets onto the main road back to the city.

"I will not. I'm actually a rather good driver." She says, matter-of-factly.

"Yeahh, not so good first impression Jules." Louis says adding a few small laughs.

"I'll prove it to you both!" She exclaims.

------

"LOUIS TURN IT DOWN!" Julia yells at the childish boy.

"NEVER!" He screams back, just as loudly.

I cover my ears as the two bicker over the radio. I think about what's going on in this car at the moment. We  are almost back in London for dinner, after about five minutes of driving Louis started going through her CDs and iPhone. He got annoying after the first 5 songs of him screaming the words. At first, Julia and I joined in, until he just got really annoying. That's when the bickering started.

"LOUIS I SWEAR I WILL GET MY RADIO TAKEN OUT!" Julia screams at him jokingly.

"You wouldn't."

"I would."

"I hope she does." I mumble getting into the conversation a little bit.

"HAZZA BABY! Tell her I'm not annoying!"

"I honestly have to agree, Mr. Nobody's perfect and you have got to work it!" I add chuckling, "Why do you even that Julia?"

"Yeah Jules! Explain!" Louis yells at her with wide, crazy eyes.

"It's a long story that can wait for another time!" She sighs, keeping her eyes locked on the rode.

"You good love?" I ask her, noticing her sudden change in mood.

"I'm huuuunnnnggggrrrryyy." She whines loudly.

"Just turn left here and we should be there." I say as she approaches the street we need to turn at.

She turns into the parking lot of Nandos and parks the car. We all get out and head to the door and when the hostess sees us, she tells us to follow her because our friends already got us a table. We got recognized easily..

We go into the back of the resturant and see the other three-fifths of One Direction waiting for our arrival. Niall shoving bread in his mouth as Zayn and Liam talk about some interview we will be doing in a weeks time.

We greet them and sit down in the booth.

"What took you guys so long?" Zayn questions raising his eyebrows at us.

"Ew Zayn! Not with Julia and Haz! I have a girlfriend!" Louis exclaims, making it obvious what Zayn was hinting at.

Julia starts to blush a little bit at the topic. Now I know, she's not very good at keeping herself together in these types of situations. I'll take that into consideration..

"You lads are disgusting!" Julia says, emphasising disgusting as the waitress comes to take our order.

-------

"Julia!"

"Julia! What are you doing with One Direction?"

"Julia, over here!"

"Are you and Louis finally dating? Or does Niall have you under his charm?"

"We saw you on Niall's back earlier at a shoot! What does that mean?!"

The paps are all over Julia as we try to push through them to the parking lot. We had just finished eating and were trying to get home when we were swarmed. Suprisingly, yet not suprisingly, most of the paps were after Julia, not us. There were some question thrown at us occasionally. But that was it.

I gain some confidence, and walk up next to Julia and placing my hand on her back protectively, sending warm tingles up my arm and down my spine.

 She tenses up under my sudden touch. She looks at me confused until I give her a warm smile. Then, she just smiles back at me until we get into the parking lot finally. I take my hand off of her. The lingering feeling of her jumper on my hand. I quickly shoot her a smile and a wave before jogging up to Louis and the rest of the boys to finish up this long day.