All That You Said- Harry Styles Fanfiction

Chapter 1:

The music is pounding in my ears. I can feel the vibrations under my feet. My boyfriends hands holding my hips up against his as we grind against eachother. The room is stuffy and the lingering smell of alcohol and smoke is making me gag. I'm in a club with my boyfriend, a few friends, and a lot of random people, all here to congratulate me on my achievments over the last 2 years. I'm 17 and a half. How did I get into this club? Still no idea how my manager did that. God, I want to get out of here.. I'm not the type to come to parties,clubs, and drink, as I am underage. Also, I'm not embarassed to say I'm a virgin, even though my boyfriend, Andrew, has been pressuring me forever. I have a little more self respect than he does. As people do say he is quite the partier, there's no reason not to believe it, he insisted we come here.

Is it weird how he doesn't turn me on at all?

You think him, a very fit lad, grinding his hips against me and whispering seductive words would make want to pounce on him instantly, right?

Nope.

Nothing.

Nothing at all.

I take his hands off my hips and turn to walk away, but as fast as I do that, I'm spun back around, Andrew holding my wrist. Rather tightly might I add...

I look at him in the eyes, only to see his not connected to mine, but scanning my body up and down. He's eye raping me I swear! Is this the only he is keeping me here? Stupid reason.

"Julia, where the hell do you think you're going?" He spits out rather harshly. He doesn't control me... I'm almost 18!

"Home! I don't want to be here," I spit back just as harsh as he was toward me, "You can come and sober up or find your own ride, okay?"

"Fine." He said in an almost inaudible whisper before angrily stomping off toward the bar. He will probably fine some slag to take him home.. Wouldn't be the first time.

I walk over to the exit ready to leave this horrible party my manager made me attend. I take one last look around and decide it's the right decision to leave. I drag myself to my car, I'm way more worn out than I should be. All I did was have Andrew dance on me and talk to a few people and getting a lot of congratulations. I decide this is the right time to tweet 'Happy Birthday' to my job..

I guess this is the time I should introduce my self..

I'm Julia Hayes, model, and I guess you could say dancer. I've put a few videos on YouTube of me dancing with some friends. It went viral fast, since I am a growing sensation to most teens and a lot of older men. It's creepy sometimes! I have long curly-wavy blonde hair, it's hard to describe, it's not waves, but it's not ringlets.. Confusing, huh? Think about putting that on a resume! I have blue eyes,  I'm also rather short.. 5'7, most of the other models I meet are 5'11! I feel out of place occasionally, but then I realize some of the biggest designers in the world chose me! The short, petite, 15-year-old at the time, who was discovered in a mall! Who would've imagined this happening to an ordinary girl from Doncaster! I live in London now though. My house is very small. Even with my fame, I enjoy the normal lifestyle that my home comes with. Anybody that is visting expects me to be living in some fancy, glorified mansion! That's definitley not me..

I'm literally knocked out of my thoughts as a bump into my new Audi S5. Fancy, I know, Andrew picked it out. He says, 'You deserve all the luxuries in life! Don't be selfish babe!' I get my keys out of my purse and get into the car, but, I stop myself from leaving. I don't know why. I just sit here in my car finally going on twitter to write that message I was talking about..

'@Julia_Hayes: I can't believe it's been 2 years since I started my career! Thanks for all the support guys, means so much! :)Xx

To be honest, I HATE twitter! I find it annoying getting thousands and thousands of mentions each day. But, I'm thankful for all the support I get.. I love hearing from friends too, it's just the fans, sometimes they get out of hand..

'@Hayes_For_Horses: I LOVE YOU SO MUCHHH!! AHHH! PLEASE SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! I WOULD GO LESBIAN FOR YOU! @Julia_Hayes!

'@XxAndeerrrreewwxX: Ugh, He's too goood for you! He's normal. You're not. Freak. You're like a prostitute. You sell your body. @Julia_Hayes

Sometimes I just don't understand people's judgement. I read two tweets and they go both ways. Bad and good.

I come back to reality and realize, I’m tired of sitting here. I know I’m just sitting here to see if Andrew will come and make the right decision.. I should have known he wouldn’t make a good decision if his life depended on it! I stick the key in the ignition, and hear the car come to life, and as I do that, I get bombarded by paparazzi. I speedily drive to my house and, not caring what I’m wearing, fall into bed, waiting for the day to come next.

(A/N): This is my first fanfic! I’m kind of nervous! Did I rush into the story? Was it jumbled? Did you like it? I need feedback! Thank you! Please let me know your opinion!