Chapter 13- We've got this

Julia's P.O.V

I walk away from the set feeling happy as ever. Modeling has always made me happy. I look over at Liam to see him smiling also. He's a pretty good model? I guess..

We both walk back over toward the group of boys. They are all smiling and laughing at something Niall said, since he's just giving a cheeky smile.

"What's so funny?" Liam asks, literally reading my mind.

"I pushed Zayn and his trousers fell! A-And then he fell on h-his butt!" Niall answers in-between chuckles.

I laugh along with them, just picturing the sight cracks me up.

"It's not that funny!" Zayn exclaims, tightening his belt more.

I look around at all the boys, to meet a pair of green eyes, that belong to none other than the Harry Styles.

I give him a wide smile before answering Liam's question:

"No idea! Whenever the director calls us over?"

"Have you ever been rock-climbing?" Louis asks, his question directed toward me.

"Uh, yes. But, I'm not very good at it." I say shyly.

"That's okay love. Just don't fall." He reasons before giving me a devil-ish grin.

He takes my hand and walks us away from the group and toward the dressing and make-up trailer.

I look over Louis' outfit. He's wearing a pair of khaki trousers, with a plain white jumper. The sleeves on his jumper are scrunched up to his elbows.

"Do you like the rest of the boys so far?" Louis asks me seriously.

"Yea, they seem like amazing lads, but I haven't had much conversation with any of them but you and Liam." I answer honestly.

"You just wait. They'll get better. Especially Harry, he's coming out of his shell still. He's a huge fan." Louis throws back at me, whispering the last part.

"So I've been told? Is he hardcore, or just another fan?" I question curiously.

"That's for me to know, and you to find out." Louis replies all-knowingly with a cheeky grin.

I open the door to the trailer before stepping in and sitting in my designated chair. I smile into the mirror, seeing the small scar under my nose and tracing my finger over it, remembering the good times.

"Mommy! Mommy! Look!" I exclaim walking down the hall from my room as if it was a runway.

"You look amazing darling!" My mom says happily as she watches me 'strut my stuff'.

7-year-old me sumbles a bit in my Little Mermaid heels before grabbing my mom's sleeve and hugging her. I pull back and smile at her before attempting to walk to my father.

"Daddy! I'm going to a model when I'm old like you and mum!" I yell and try to run towards him, not before I trip over my own feet and collide with the coffee table, causing my mum to go nuts, my dog bark, a smaller me cry, my nose bleed, and create a small cut under my right nostril.

"Maybe modeling isn't the thing for you sweetie." My mom says sweetly before grabbing me a paper towel.

"Okay, Jules, I just need to you to get your outfit on before I can do your hair. Make-ups done! Now shoo! Go get ready!" Matty exclaims knocking me from my thoughts.

"Okay,okay! Calm down!" I exclaim back jokingly.

I start to get dressed into a pair of bell-bottom jeans and a white short-sleeved lace shirt. My make-up looks natural, the normal cover-up, mascara, eyeliner, and some gold eyeshadow to bring out my eyes. I finish buttoning up my jeans and decide I like the outfit.