Chapter 17- Catching Feelings

Harry's P.O.V

I lay in bed, staring at the ceiling, replaying what happened today over and over again in my head. Did she like it? She did kiss me first.. What if she didn't like it?

I get interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I yell before letting anyone come in.

"It's Louis!" He exclaims.

"Come on in!"

Louis walks in to the room, his hair a bit disheveled. I feel the other side of the bed dip down as he lays down next to me.

"How was it?" Louis asks, his curiousity evident in his tone.

I turn to look at him, furrowing my eyebrows, "What?"

"The kiss, with Jules." He answers, a little confused.

"Oh, that." I say smiling. The ceiling is rather interesting in these situations.

"Yes that! Now tell me about it!" Louis replies, getting to the point.

"Well, I can say it was nothing short of amazing." I explain, looking at him and smiling. "Well, for me at least, I don't know if she liked it.. Or at least felt what I did?"

"What'd you feel?" He asks.

"It was nothing I ever felt before. The chickens were definitley in the nest... If you know what I mean.." I say honestly.

"I think you should stick to saying the usual, butterflies in the stomach? Or dinosaurs in the den!"

"Well then I had a whole village of dinosaurs in the den." I reply, sighing.

"Dinosaurs only bring good things Harry, unless she doesn't have them..."

"I don't think she does." I say bluntly.

"Why not? She let you kiss he-"

"No. She kissed me."

"Well she kissed you, so there must have been something? She was drawn to you."

"I don't know, after that, she just looked at the pictures and left. She didn't give anyone a second glance."

"She could have just been worried, she did just get out of a relationship a little more than a month ago?" He says matter-of-factly.

"All I can say is, I think I feel more for her then I should..."

Julia's P.O.V

I lay on my stomach, on the couch, as I have been for the last hour. I can't stop thinking about it. Why did I kiss him? What made me do it?

Why did it feel so right all of the sudden?

All of my questions will be answered with time, but I feel as if a few were answered by the butterflies flying around in my stomach the whole time we were talking.

Is it safe to feel for someone as much as I do for him, so fast?

What do I feel for him?

I look at my phone to see it's only 5:30, I have no excuse for sleeping. I quickly send Sandra a text message. I need to get this off my chest somehow.

'Meet me at Starbucks in 10. CODE RED. Xx'

I quickly strip off the outfit from the photoshoot and throw on a burgundy TOMS sweatshirt and scrunch up the sleeves. I run into my bedroom and grab a random pair of black jeans and pull them onto my legs, buttoning them as fast as possible. I rapidly attempt to french braid back my hair, but only get half way before noticing it was lop-sided and giving up, putting my attempt into a ponytail. I then grab my iPhone, car keys, and UGG boots that button on the side, before running out to the car, slipping my shoes on in the process.  ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=63185511 )