Chapter 2- Unexpected calls

Harry's P.O.V

"What are you doing lad?" Liam asked nicely, a little too nicely..

"We all know what he's doing. The same thing he does all the time! He's in love, leave the boy alone!" Louis replied for me, not the words I would have said..

"All he does is stalk her, he's not IN LOVE with her." Liam replied emphasising the words 'in love'.

I don't know if I'm in love with her. It feels like I am. I love her smile, her eyes, her laugh, even though I've never heard it in person, she's beautiful. I feel like I'm in love with her. I get small pangs of jealousy whenever I see pictures of her and Andrew Lavin, her "boyfriend". He's a total drunk! And how many times has he been pictured leaving clubs with girls who aren't Julia? BILLIONS! I wouldn't do that to her..

I come back to reality, only to realize Liam and Louis are still having a heated discussion over whether or not I'm in love with Julia Hayes, the beautiful model who has more than managed to capture my eye, and my heart. But, she doesn't even know me yet..

Julia's P.O.V

I woke up from the best dream ever. I was getting married, my father walking me down the isle to an unknown man, when I got to the altar, the unknown male told me I was beautiful and so many other comforting words. I felt in place, even though it was only a dream. I picture what my wedding will be like all the time, I want it to be perfect, in a small garden, with all my closest family and friends, vowing my life to this perfect man, whom I haven't discovered yet. Personally, I don't know why I'm with Andrew.. I don't need a boyfriend, and how many times has he cheated on me? Too many to count, but, I forgive him anyway.. I think I like to be wanted, Andrew wants me, a lot of guys want my body, but Andrew, when we met he wanted me for me..

Nevermind that. I need to get up! I'm pretty sure today is going to be a long day.. Andrew will come to my house hungover, probably only wearing half the clothes he was last night, and we will have the same argument all over again. Where I make him get out of my house because he doesn't live here, throw something at him, and then later call him and tell him I'm sorry because he's the guy I need. But, I don't need a him... Then again, Julia, listen to what you're saying.. He's the one for you because nobody wants your personality. But, neither does he? Agh, just get over it!

I get up a little too fast and get headrush, before walking to the bathroom and turning on the shower. I let it get hot for a minute, shedding myself of my articles of clothing, and then stepping in, letting the hot water wash away all my thoughts.

Once I'm out of the shower, I brush my teeth, and get out my outfit for the day, a pair of dark skinny jeans, and a cream blouse. I quickly blow dry my hair, and grab my phone. I guess I'll just sit around most of the day.. I decide to check twitter, just to see what's going on.

I log into my account only to see nothing. Life is so boring on the days when I need something to do. Just fans asking me to follow or reply. I only follow a few fans, because they like to update me on me! I find it amusing when I hear something like, I died, or I'm sick with some deadly disease! Last time I checked, none of that was true! I decide to call Sandra, my best friend who I've know even before I went to high school with before I dropped out (With a lot of arguing from my parents). We talk almost all the time, I don't see her as much as I used to, but enough to keep our friendship alive.

"Hello?" Her morning voice is funny. I chuckle a little before replying:

" Hey babes, I need new TOMS, and you know what that means..Plus, you need to get out of the house after being sick for so long!"

" Uh sure but, next time ask later.. It's barely 8! I'll meet you in Starbucks at 10. Okay? Okay! Bye!"

And she hangs up before I can even reply.. I guess I have to kill 2 hours. Boorrrriiinnnggg.

What is there to do? Clean? No. Just no. Too lazy!

Watching TV it is!

I turn on the TV only to see it's on some gossip TV show..

'One Direction to record 2nd Album in London!'

One Direction... All the teenage girls are obsessed with them now-a-days right? Wow, I feel old.. I don't even know their names! Except Louis Tomlinson, only because he's dating Eleanor Calder, and I've been to a party her and Louis were at.. Louis is.. How should I put this? Energetic, Childish? The 2 words you wouldn't expect to label a 20-year-old celebrity! I remember talking to him, he hugged me really fast and tight saying him and his best friend were good fans. Then, he went on to listen to me and Eleanor's conversation about a cover I was doing at the time. I think it was odd to see another celebrity be a fan, but I shrugged off. Even though I've never heard one of their songs, except for the chorus of 'What Makes You Beautiful' , you could say I'm a fan for my friend sake.

My phone starts to buzz wildly in my hands, who's calling me right now? I look at the caller ID to see an unknown number..

"Hello?"

"Julia Hayes?" Someone replies in a rather excited tone. Is he 10?

"This is she. Who is this?"

Ironically, he answers, "Louis Tomlinson! Duh! Don't you have my number love?" I have no idea how he got my number, and how freaky this is..

"How did you get my number?"

" I took it from Eleanor.." He mumbles as if he committed a crime.. Does she not know?

"And what do you want?" This better be good..