Chapter 4- Harry "The Stalker" Styles

(A/N): I left you guys with a little cliffy on her feelings and what she's going to do :) This chapter is all about Harry so you have to wait! Love you guys, Sami Xx

Harry's P.O.V

"Harry, Harry, Harry, what are you doing today? We have our first day off in a while, I hope you do something other than gawk at Julia's body!" Louis joked, giving me a wink. He always likes to make fun of me because of my "feelings" for her.

"Ha-Ha Louis. I'm just having a lazy day, no point in doing something when I have no plans already made" I reply nonchalantly, not glancing up from twitter where I'm looking at my mentions. Everyday I picture her mentioning me or noticing me, but I have no idea what I would say back! 'Hey Julia, I'm completely in love with the thought of you! Even though I'm pretty sure you don't know me!' 'Hey Julia! I look at pictures of you all day!' Smooth.

"Well okay then, but me and Eleanor are going on a double date tonight so don't be suprised I'm not home."

"Oh with who? You guys have friends?!"

"Yes we do, dummy! And just a girl and her boyfriend.. You know, the usual.." Why is he being so suspicious?

"Why are you acting like I can't know? ARE YOU AND ELEANOR SECRET SERIAL KILLERS? I KNE-"

"Haz! No we aren't! It's just some friends, okay?"

I make an exaggerated sigh jokingly, "Fine Boobear, but you will tell me later!"

"Whatever floats your boat Hazza!" And he walks out of our flat, probably off to see Eleanor, Niall, Zayn, Or Liam.

I throw on my Jack Wills jumper on before walking into the kitchen and grabbing some toast. I'm more hungry than I thought I was, I decide to have 2 pieces instead. Plopping on the couch and pull out my vibrating phone from my sweatpants pocket.

'@Julia _Hayes: Going Shopping, come find me guys! :)xx'

I guess I haven't tweeted in awhile.. I could now:

'@Harry_Styles: Ate 2 pieces of toast today, am I pregnant? Xx'

I chuckle a little to myself before hearing a knock on the door. I thought everyone has plans today? Maybe I'm not the only lonely lad!

I walk to the door and look through the peep who to see a lad with a black quiff. Zayn! I open it quickly to see he looks a little down, everyone has been a little weird today..

"Hey lad, what's up?" I ask with confusion laced in my voice.

"Just need someone to talk to, everyone else is busy. And you were my 3rd choice anyway.."

"That makes me feel better?", I laugh a little bit "So what do you need to talk about?"

He looks like he's about to cry before saying,"Perrie broke up with me, she said it was too much with her music and stuff." He sniffles a bit, obviously trying to hide the fact he's really upset.

I pull him into a tight hug to let him know I'm here for him. His body starts to shake, signaling he is either crying or freezing to death.

"It's okay, she's missing out on one of the best guys ever, don't bring yourself down because of it.." I cooed to him, he really doesn't deserve this, all he's done is treat her like a princess.

"Har-Harry, how do you do it?"

"Do what?"

"Love Julia, when she doesn't even know or notice you?"

I think about the question for a second before asking myself:

How do I do it? I learn more about her, look at her pictures, know where she is, know she's safe, love her unconditionally.. If I do love her.. Everyone assumes I'm in love with someone because I know everything about them..

"I just keep trying, never lose hope that she will? You know? I may not be 'in love' with her, but I really do believe she means something to me."

"I guess, but what made you feel for someone you've never met?"

"I think I saw one of her interviews playing over in California, and fell in love with her voice and personality before I even looked at her.. I was just lucky she was also beautiful."

"She really is beautiful. I've always wondered if people like her know their beautiful, or at least think they are."

"What do you mean, 'people like her'?" I say, putting up bunny ears as I said "people like her".

"Models, actresses, beautiful people. Ever since we wrote 'What Makes You Beautiful' I've wondered if every girl knows she's beautiful, because they all are."

Zayn can get really deep, one minute he's upset because of a break up, next minute he's asking if everyone knows their beautiful?

"They really are.." He mumbles before walking out of my flat to his.

I'm lonely and bored now, so I get onto the couch, planning to actually get comfortable this time without being interrupted. I turn on the TV. One of Niall's favorite gossip shows is on, of couuurrsee.

What I see on the screen is what shocks me:

A picture of Julia and Eleanor talking comes onto the screen, they know eachother? Wait? What? I unmute the TV to hear the interviewer say:

"Around 10:00 this morning model Julia Hayes was seen talking to fellow model Eleanor Calder. Waiter working at the Starbucks says they were talking about plans later tonight, no ones what exactly but we sure hope Eleanor and Julia become the best of friends! Julia has seemed a bit unsocialable lately!"

Eleanor and Louis are going on a double date tonight though?Eleanor and Louis are going on a double date tonight.. Julia and Eleanor have plans tonight.. Eleanor and Louis have plans with Julia Hayes tonight.. He knew I would freak out! The interviewer talking again brings me back to reality:

"Andrew Lavin, known boyfriend of Julia Hayes, seen leaving club with short brunette after Julia stormed out unannounced only hours earlier, Julia's manager said it was a party for her accomplishments until Julia left unexpectantly, leaving party-goers bewildered. But what's shocking us is Andrew seen with the same girl the next morning at the same Starbucks Julia would be only minutes later! He was pictured here snogging with the brunette, coincidence, we think not. Andrew Lavin either cheating on Julia Hayes, or the relationship has ended and he's moved on.. Tune in later for more news on One Direction's new album!"

Andrew cheated on her? Have they broken up for real?