Not so good in Paradise

" What was that?" Nevaeh asked Sage and Rebekah as the girls were excitedly doting over the two dresses they had finally picked. Nevaeh had heard someone at the door and hushed whispers.

" Oh it's...nothing Nevaeh. Let's start going over the cakes..." Rebekah stuttered as she listened into the drama that was unfolding in her brother's study.

" Rebekah Mikelson...I am your best friend, I can read you like an open book. Now something is going on, what is it?" Nevaeh sternly chastised her friend as she saw the worry on her face. Rebekah bit her lip as and looked at Sage who had a hurt confused look on her face.

" What is it? You can tell me, I'm okay!" Nevaeh said awkwardly laughing as the two women in front of her went silent. " Fine. You won't tell me...I'm going to go find out myself!" Nevaeh defiantly stated as she stood up from the table and turned to make her way towards Klaus's study. She grabbed Sophira and stepped towards the foyer, before her wrist was yanked back.

" Nevaeh. Please don't go in there." Rebekah pleaded tears in her eyes. Nevaeh shook her head confused as she shook Rebekah's hand from her wrist and headed towards the study. As she got closer she could hear Klaus's and a woman's voice. She inches closer to the door now nervous.

" So when are you going to tell your little angel that you had an affair? When are you going to tell her that she isn't the only one carrying a Klaus Mikelson baby?" The female voiced sneered her voice raising.

" Hayley please. Lower your voice this house is full of vampires. Look you know I  only slept with you to get information. I don't love you, I don't want you. If it's money you want, you can have it." Klaus said in a harsh whisper. Nevaeh was covering her mouth tears running down her face. He was trying to buy her off, like Tyler's parent's bought her off.

" I don't care about your stupid money. I just wanted to let everyone know you are no better then Tyler. He is my friend, in my pack now. What he did was wrong, but you are just as bad." Hayley said anger in her voice.

" Tyler is an abusive, rapist. There is no argument that could defend him. So seducing my fiancee and getting pregnant by him was in vain." Nevaeh said lowly, pure venom in her voice. She felt Safe and Rebekah come up to either side of her. Klaus looked up true fear in his eyes as he stared at his pregnant wife and their six month old daughter.

" Angel...love..." Klaus began speeding over in her direction, but stopping just out of reach. Hayley was looking like a deer caught in headlights as she stared Nevaeh in her eyes.

" Don't...just don't. Klaus how could you do that to us? And don't you dare spout off any of that stupid bs about it only being to get information!" Nevaeh calmly said glaring at the man she loved to death. They had all told her he would destroy them, but she had hoped she would be enough to make that happen.

" What's going on in here?" Elijah asked as he walked in cautiously Kol and Finn behind him. They could all tell Nevaeh was mad.

" Our brother couldn't just be happy with his lovely angel and two children....he went and got some random slutty mutt pregnant." Rebecca growled as she stood protectively next to Nevaeh. Hayley stood up when Rebekah said this but quickly sat down as the whole Mikelson family glared at her.

" You and Kol were away with him on this business trip...did you know?" Nevaeh asked emotionless as she turned to the two brothers she trusted to tell her the truth no matter what.

" We saw him flirting with her, we confronted him and he said it was nothing, not to worry. I'm so sorry Nevaeh we really thought...." Elijah said sadness in his voice as he saw his words crushing Nevaeh.

" I'm moving back to my family house. It's been empty for months since Jenna went back to live on campus and Elena moved into the boarding house.  Rebekah, Sage could you two please help me pack up mine and Sophira's things?" Nevaeh asked as she made her way out of the room trying her hardest to keep her composure.

" Angel please! It meant nothing. Don't leave we can work this out, Love." Klaus pleaded as Nevaeh walked away his sister and Sage following her. She kept walking away. When he couldn't see her anymore he growled as he started to throw anything in his eyesight.

" You can't be mad at her. She actually took that pretty well." Hayley said nonchalantly forgetting that all the Mikelson men were in the room and pissed. Klaus stared at her complete hatred in his eyes. He sped over to her, his right hand encircling her throat like a vice grip. He slammed her against the nearest wall as tears ran down her face and she clawed at his hand trying to get him to loosen his grip. She had only done this for Tyler. He wanted revenge, the pregnancy had been a mistake. She hadn't meant for all this to happen.

" Let her go brother. It is not all her fault. You should have been faithful. No matter the reasoning." Noble Elijah  yelled as he sped over and threw Klaus off of Hayley. She fell to the floor crying.

" She did this for revenge for Tyler. I will not let her have my child. She needs to die!". Klaus snarled as he made his move to go after her again. Elijah stopped holding him with both hand his fist clenching Klaus's shirt.

" You will not kill your blood. No matter how much this is hurting Nevaeh. You made a child with another woman, you own up to it, and take care of it. Right now you sound like father!" Elijah shouted as he struggled to keep the raging Klaus from the girl cowering on the floor. At the mention of their father stopped struggling staring at his brother, his emotions all over the place. He just nodded to his brother and turned around to face the bay window.

" You need to leave Miss Hayley. You have caused enough damage tonight. And stay away from Nevaeh." Elijah said firmly as Hayley struggled to get up. She gasped choking on tears as she ran past Kol and Finn towards the front door.

" How could you do this? You had everything, and wasted it." Kol asked disgusted as he and Finn walked out of the room. Elijah stared at his brothers back for minute before walking out closing the study door behind him.

" We will send all of Sophira's belongings and yours tomorrow. Are you sure you want to leave? We can fix this." Sage pleaded as three women stood at the front door. Nevaeh had packed her and Sophira's clothes, diapers, the essentials. Rebekah was holding Sophira hugging her tears softly running down her cheeks.

" Fix it? He did this himself. He got another woman pregnant, and then thought buying her off was a good idea. I just need time to think, some time away. You and Rebekah are both welcome to come visit anytime." Nevaeh said softly as she reached for Sophira. Rebekah stood there not willing to let her baby neice go. Finally she gave in and handed the sleeping baby to Nevaeh.

Nevaeh picked up the duffel bag balancing Sophira on her hip. She walked out to the car that was waiting for her outside. She started it up and headed to her family home. She had already texted Elena and Jeremy they both knew. They both agreed to let Nevaeh gave ownership of the house. So she could redecorate and what not. She drove into the driveway and sat staring at the dark empty house. She couldn't believe what was going on, and she was just exhausted. She got out of the car went to the back door and got Sophira out.  She walked up the porch and slowly opened the front door.

" Wow. Nothing has changed." Nevaeh said quietly as she flipped the living room light switch on. She walked over to the couch and plopped down. Sophira was still asleep, as Nevaeh couldn't hold the tears back any longer. She eventually cried herself to sleep as she for once in a long time felt all alone.

 She eventually cried herself to sleep as she for once in a long time felt all alone

A/N

Don't kill me. Lol we needed a twist. Let me know what you thought. 🙂
The picture is Sophira...or...my daughter Nevaeh 🙂

And I owe this chapter to Desi....you encouraged me to write this!