Mikel Mikelson

Mikel Mikelson stood out on the perimeter listening to the abominations that were his children. He listened to them plot and confess their love to the new humans and Angel that had graced their lives this past year. He had been awakened by none other then Katherine Peirce mere months ago. She had planned for him to be her secret weapon against Klaus. He had eagerly agreed not really planning on saving that wench. She was worse then the Original Petrova, Tatia.
That woman had his son Elijah and that bastard Klaus fighting over her for months. They had come to blows many times.  Mikel had happily killed her and drained her of her blood for the spell. He had thought he was doing something good for his family. They were going to be stronger, faster, healthy, immortal. He and his wife had not accounted for the overpowering bloodlust. It had hurt him the most to kill his daughter Rebekah, his lovely sweet Rebekah. She had had a horrible last thousand years thanks to her brother's, but mostly Klaus. She had always wanted to find a love, and marry. She wanted to have many babies like her mother, but she had been robbed of that. He and his wife had robbed her of that, then Niklaus had made sure she was miserable.
Then his eldest had hated who he was from the beginning. He had only stayed awake a hundred years before his siblings had daggered him permanently.
Kol is youngest son alive, well undead. A pshychotic killer. He had been crazy from birth, but that had amplified when he was turned. Now he was beyond saving.
Then there was Noble Elijah. He had spilt as much blood as Klaus had, but still claimed to be honorable.
None of them needed to be alive. They all needed to be put down for good.
They had finally settled, and altogether, they had made it easy on him. The only thing he had not accounted for was the Angel and the babies. She had had the mutts baby four months ago, and was now a few weeks pregnant with the bastards baby. Those babies were complete abominations, they could not be allowed to live. Neither could the fallen Angel.
She had brought his children together, and given them their humanity back, that he did agree to. But however sweet and normal they were acting now, it would not last. They were monsters, they would destroy their own happiness.

Mikel listened in as the young human boy asked his baby girl to marry him. For a split second, a mere moment, Mikel felt something. He went closer to the house as Klaus gave his permission and the human and his daughter kissed.

Everyone in the mansion were at ease. They were happy and we're not thinking about there impending deaths. He watched his daughters face light up. She was actually truly happy.

This would be the perfect time to attack them. They had all let their guard down. None of them were paying any attention, and they had none of those hybrid mutts guarding the place. He could easily sneak in and it be over with. His job done. He looked through the window again his daughter laughing, his sons enjoying themselves. And for some reason, in over a thousand years he felt sympathy.

" Be happy my daughter. Enjoy this moment, for it will be your last. Tomorrow you all die." Mikel whispered to no one in particular as he glanced through the window one last time then turned to vamp sped away to  leave the siblings to their celebrations.

" Hm, but father-in-law dearest, you forget one thing. I'm here and I'm going to protect those so called monsters, from the true monster." Nevaeh half whispered half snarled as she stood on the stairs watching him watch his children. She had sensed him outside, so she handed So-so to Rebekah and came to meet the man himself.

Mikel frowned as he turned around to face the woman who had saved his children's humanity. In the shadows of the flood lights and the moon she looked daunting as she crossed her arms and looked down at him.

" You have no clue what you have stepped into. They are not beings that can change over a few months. They will eventually turn on you and your children. They will kill you, or their enemies will. There is nothing good about them. They are monsters." Mikel spat out anger in his eyes as the girl stood her ground. Before she could say another word, the grand doors opened and out filed all his children. They stood around the Angel staring at him, fear in their eyes.

" You are the monster Mikel Mikelson!" Nevaeh raised her voice as the Mikelson children gasped. No one stood up to Mikel and lived. Klaus was by her sound growling, as the other stiffened ready for battle. " Yes, they have killed, and tortured, but so have you. You have burned down cities, trying to enact your revenge. They have saved. They are good people. Finn has accepted what be is and has found the love of his life, of eternity. Elijah has tried for over a thousand years to keep his family alive and together. He has just now found someone who feels the hole in his heart. Kol, well he is still a cheeky little bastard, but his bloodlust has subsided,and he may have found someone to keep him in check. And your daughter? She has finally been able to fall in love. Klaus, has found his humanity. They are all good people, but you are the monster! You are willing to try to take that from them." Nevaeh screamed her anger getting the best of her.
Mikel looked around at his children, glared at Nevaeh then vamp sped away. He was going to give them this night.

A/N

I know this is short like the Katherine Chapter I am writing this to add more depth, and more points of view. This is the chapter before the big battle. Then after that everything is going to be new. Like I said I'm rewriting my old fanfic....so I want to add more to the story. Just let me know what you think. Give me ideals to what you think I should add to the story....more advisaries! 💖