The Angel is back

( Face claim is Julienne Hough)

Nevaeh was standing in the doorway of her old room with Sophira on her hip, mentally psyching herself for rearranging and packing. She was going to have to redo the whole house. She had decided to take her parents master bedroom, it was the biggest, and had a nice on ensuite. She used to love to come in here and soak for hours in the huge garden tub. She wasn't looking forward to going through all their things, and packing them away. It felt like she was officially saying goodbye, and that hurt her to the core. Nevaeh started to think about how she was going to paint the room when there was a knock at her door.

" I wonder who that is, huh sweety pie?" Nevaeh cooed to Sophira as they went door the stairs and opened the door.

Nevaeh just stared at the siblings as they all stood at her front door with suitcases. Her brother was amongst them standing by Rebekah.

"Um...hello?" Nevaeh said not understanding what was going on. Why were they all just standing there looking like lost puppies?

" Our brother kicked us out. We didn't agree with his decision to move Hayley in. We stood behind you." Rebekah blurted out nonchalantly as she dropped her bags and reached for Sophira.

Nevaeh couldn't comprehend her words. Why would Klaus move Hayley in? Why would the siblings go against family? She let Rebekah hold Sophira as Nevaeh silently moved out of the way and let them all in. As each one came in they gave her a nod.

" What my sister so bluntly tried to say is... We do not stand behind our brothers lastest decisions...you are family too Angel. You have done so much for us. We stand with you." Elijah said the peacemaker he is.

" I...I can't ...I don't know what to say. I don't want your family to divide because of me. I would've still been there for you idther way." Nevaeh said sadly.

" No. He deserves this. And you deserve our loyalty. Plus he is an ass." Rebekah said laughing as soso grabbed a strand of her hair and tried to put it in her mouth. Everyone sat in the living room quietly.

" I don't want any of you to give up on your brother. Yes he hurt me.... To my core...but there is still good in him. If he wants the wolf girl, so be it." Nevaeh said trying to keep tears from forming.

" Even to the end you are defending him. Nevaeh he got scared, he chose the easier choice. The one that he knew wasn't real,and he wouldn't have to work for. We know our brother, and we know what we are doing." Finn spoke up as everyone nodded in agreement. Nevaeh sighed as she smiled at the Mikaelson siblings.

" That's very sweet. And I'm so happy you chose to defend me, but...I don't think all of you are going to fit in this house." Nevaeh looked around worried.

" Sage and I have an apartment we procured for us." Finn said laughing as he looked around and saw the predicament. Nevaeh visibly sighed with relief hearing this.