The Salvatore Brothers

After a few minutes in the waiting room Nevaeh was ushered to a small room where her doctor immediately came in. The older gentlemen had been best friends with her father, and had volunteered to take Nevaeh in as his patient when all the drama went down. He came in worry written all over his face.

"Nevaeh who hurt you?" Nevaeh shook her head signaling him she wouldn't be answering any questions. He sighed as he sat down and examined her wrist.

" It's broken, you will have to have a cast and sling. Since you wont tell me what happened , I have called your aunt Jenna, and your sister. They will be here soon to pick you up." He laughed at my horrified look then started to fix my wrist up. When he was done he left me in the examanation room sulking. I had just wanted to get my wrist fixed then be on my way, but now I will be answering a million rapid fire questions from my aunt and sister.

A tapping noise brought me out of my sulking daze. I looked over at the window where I saw the same crow from earlier. I stepped towards it as it cocked its head then flew away. I frowned then turned around to see a sinfully sexy god with mesmerizing blue eyes, and raven black hair. He had a black leather jacket along with black form fitting jeans and a black t-shirt. Everything about him screamed bad boy, but he sure made a girl want to walk on the wild side.

"Hello there!" He smirked as he watched me look him over. I blushed as I realized he had caught me.

"Hello? Are you a nurse?" I asked wondering why he was standing in my examination room. He smirked again then he frowned as he looked at my wrist his eyes slowly roamed over to my bump. Again my hand instinctively covered the bump as I got anxious.

" Oh no Angel. I'm Damon, Damon Salvatore. My brother told me what happened and I wanted to make sure you were okay… Make sure he didn't hurt you in the scuffle. He can lose control… " genuine concern crossed over his face.

"Oh no. He helped me! He was a life savior really. This was the other guy." I stood up and walked closer to him hoping to calm him.

"Okay well that's good to know! I don't know what I would do if something happened to you!..." I looked up at this strange man in surprise what did he mean? Then all of sudden he was gone… I didn't have much time to think about it before Aunt Jenna rushed into my room.

"Nevaeh are you okay? What happened?" Aunt Jenna questioned as she gave me a big hug then started to exam my arm.

"Neva! The new guy,Stefan told me what happened. Are you okay? Jeremy heard about it and went after Tyler… so Jeremy had to go home with a bloody nose. But Stefan told me he had driven you  here to the E.R.  then Aunt Jenna got the call from the doc so we rushed here!" Elena rambled not taking a breath.

"So you met Stefan? He is a hottie isn't he?" I say teasingly raising my eyebrows. She looks at me in shock blushing. Yes! Successful deflection.

"Really? That's what you get from everything I just said?" Elena and I started laughing as Aunt Jenna chuckled picking up my bags and leading us out the door.

At least they were laughing and distracted from asking me a million and one questions. I kept laughing with Elena as I caught sight of the crow from earlier staring at me again. I ignored it as I turned back into the conversation with Elena, she was talking about Stefan, and how he had put Tanner in his place.I thought it was great, Elena deserved something good in her life. She continued to talk about her new mcdreamy all the way home, inside the house and upstairs to the door of my room. I finally got her to realize I just wanted to go I to my room and rest.

I was getting queasy and sleepy. I walked into my room threw my bookbag down and headed straight for the shower, stripping my school clothes off as I went. After an awkward bath trying to keep my cast dry I wrap my towel around me and walked into my room.  I headed for my dresser I heard a familiar tap on my window. Gently laughing to myself I walk over to the window and open it. The crow caws at me as I sit on my window bench and reach my hand out to it.