Fact Thirty Three: Hayden Christensen

Some cool basic facts about Hayden :) (Anakin Skywalker)

Fact One: He is an Canadian Actor & Producer

Fact Two: He is now 35 years old

Fact Three: George Lucas the director of Star Wars had a number of actors for the role of Anakin Skywalker and picked Hayden because he knew he would be perfect for the role! (Good choice, George!)

Fact Four: He was born in April 19, 1981

Fact Five: He gained international fame for his portrayal of the young Anakin Skywalker / Darth Vader in Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones and Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. Christensen was additionally reedited into the end of Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi.

Fact Six: Christensen was born in Vancouver, British Columbia. He is the son of Alie Nelson, an American speechwriter, and David Christensen, a Canadian computer programmer and communications executive. His father is of Danish descent and his mother has Swedish and Italian ancestry.

Fact Seven: He spent summers on Long Island with his maternal grandmother, Rose Schwartz, and attended the Actors Studio in New York as well as the Arts York program for drama at Unionville High School. He was "discovered" when his older sister, a former trampoline champion, was searching for an agent after she landed a role in a Pringles commercial. Hayden Christensen landed his famous role as Sam Monroe in "Life As A House" (2001) opposite with Kevin Kline and Jena Malone.

Fact Eight: His Birth sign is Aries

Fact Nine: His Chinese zodiac sign is a rooster