How many facts can you get right?

Part/Fact 19:
Keep your count on how many facts you get right! Good luck there's 15!

Fact One: Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader has been played by six different people: David Prowse, James Earl Jones, Bob Anderson, Sebastian Shaw, Jake Lloyd, and Hayden Christensen.

Fact Two: Yoda was originally going to be played by a monkey carrying a cane and wearing a mask.

Fact Three: Mark Hamill was in a bad car accident before filming started on Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back, causing severe facial trauma. The scene in which Luke Skywalker is mauled by a Wampa was added to account for the scarring on his face.

Fact Four: Many of the buildings constructed to be used in shots of Tatooine are still standing in Tunisia. In fact, some of them are still used by locals.

Fact Five: The sound of the TIE Fighter engines is actually the sound of an elephant call mixed with the sounds of a car driving on wet pavement.

Fact Six: While shooting the scene in the trash compactor, Mark Hamill held his breath for so long that he burst a blood vessel in the side of his face. They had to adjust framing while shooting the rest of the scene to avoid showing the blemish.

Fact Seven: The actor who played Obi-Wan Kenobi, Alec Guiness, thought of the Star Wars films as "Fairy-tale rubbish". (You p*ss me off!)

Fact Eight: Harrison Ford was paid $10,000 for his performance in Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope.

Fact Nine: Luke's lightsaber in Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi was originally going to be blue to match the lightsaber he lost in the previous film, but George Lucas was worried that it would confuse audiences, and thought a green lightsaber would look better, so he made the change.

Fact Ten: At one point, Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi was going to be called "Revenge of the Jedi" and there were actually trailers and posters produced with the original title.

Fact Eleven: In fact, the producers of Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan changed the name of their film from "Revenge of Khan" to avoid confusion between the two films.

Fact Twelve: George Lucas' daughter Katie Lucas appears as a Twi'lek dancer in Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones. Her sister, Amanda Lucas, appears as a background extra and their brother Jett Lucas, appears as a young Padawan in the Jedi archives.

Fact Thirteen: Every Star Wars film has been released the week after George Lucas' birthday on May 14. (Expect for the sequels)

Fact Fourteen: The bantha in 'A New Hope' is an elephant in disguise.

Fact Fifteen: Anthony Daniels' C-3PO costume kept breaking and even injured him.

A/N: There's your 15 top facts about Star Wars!