(65.) R.I.P - May The Force Be With You

(65.) R.I.P
This is the R.I.P Section. All the people involved in Star Wars who have sadly passed away.

Carrie Fisher who portrayed Princess Leia died this year from a heart attack this year, December 27, 2016. Also R.I.P To Carrie's mother Debbie Reynolds who had a stroke one day after her daughter.

Kenny Baker who portrayed R2-D2 died this year, August 13th 2016

Christopher Lee who passed away sadly on the 7th of June 2015. He was a proud man with an successful acting career, in a metal band. R.I.P you amazing person!!

Leigh Brackett wrote the first draft of Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back. She passed away on March 18, 1978 after a battle with cancer.

John Barry was the production designer for Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope and second unit director for Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back; he died on June 1, 1979 from meningitis, two weeks into production of the latter.

Graham Ashley portrayed Gold Five in Episode IV. He died on October 30, 1979.

Russ Manning was the writer and penciller of the Star Wars newspaper comic strip from 1979-1980. He died of cancer on January 12, 1981.

Eddie Byrne portrayed General Vanden Willard in Episode V. He died on August 2, 1981.

Richard Marquand directed Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi. He died on September 4, 1987 of a heart attack.

Barry Gnome portrayed Kabe in Episode IV. He died on March 26, 1988.

Alex McCrindle portrayed Jan Dodonna in Episode IV. He passed away April 20, 1990.

Peter Cushing portrayed Grand Moff Tarkin in A New Hope. He passed away in August.

Tarik, the primary source for the voice of Chewbacca passed away in 1994 due to congestive heart failure. He was a black bear living in San Jose's Happy Hollow Zoo.

Sebastian Shaw portrayed Anakin Skywalker in the original version of Return of the Jedi. He died December 23, 1994.

Brian Daley was the author of The Han Solo Adventures and the Star Wars Radio Dramas. He passed away on February 11, 1996 from pancreatic cancer.

Jeremy Sinden portrayed Tiree in Episode IV. He died on May 29, 1996.

Declan Mulholland was the stand-in for Jabba the Hutt in Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope. He died of a heart attack in July 1999.

Alec Guinness portrayed Obi-Wan Kenobi in Episodes IV-VI. He died August 5, 2000.

Shelagh Fraser portrayed Aunt Beru in Episode IV. She died September 13, 2000.

If you are interested for more visit:
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Memorial_of_deceased_actors,_artists,_and_authors