(68.) Comic, Original, Prequel, Expanded, Cool Facts!

Fact One: In early drafts of Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, Yoda was named 'Buffy'.

Fact Two: Chloe Moretz responds to casting rumor. (Read: http://screenrant.com/star-wars-episode-7-cast-chloe-moretz-rumor/ ) for more if interested

Fact Three: Freddie Mercury, Seth Green, Thomas Brodie-Sangster, Draft Punk, Kristen Bell, Seth Rogen, Simon Pegg and Seth MacFarlane are all massive Star Wars Fans.

Fact Four: Coruscant. Lucas originally wanted the Imperial planet to have the lame name "Had Abbadon." Thankfully, he used the name "Coruscant" after it was used by Timothy Zahn in the Thrawn Trilogy book series.

Fact Five: Double Lightsabers Darth Maul's double-bladed lightsaber, which immediately made him the coolest villain in the prequels, was first used by Exar Kun in the Tales of the Jedi: Dark Lords of the Sith comic book.

Fact Six: Force Speed. In Episode I Obi-Wan and Qui Gonn used "Force speed" and it looks amazing, but it was first used in West End Games' Star Wars Roleplaying Game and visualized in the Star Wars: Jedi Knight video games.

Fact Seven: Count Dooku's Lightsaber style handle was first used in the Bane of the Sith comic book.

Fact Eight: General Grievous was created for Episode III, but first appeared in Genndy Tartakovsky's Clone Wars TV mini-series.

Fact Nine: Lightsaber Decapitation. Anakin Skywalker's double-lightsaber decapitation of Count Dooku was first used by Luke Skywalker to kill Shimrra in The Unifying Force novel.

Fact Ten: Aurabesh. While a written language was briefly seen in Star Wars it wasn't until the 1994 West End Games Star Wars Miniatures Battles Companion established rules for the lettering known as "Aurebesh."

Fact Eleven: While Boba Fett was created for Empire Strikes Back his rope weapon and jetpack first appeared in the Star Wars Holiday Special.

Fact Twelve: The Jedi Code, which was referred to extensively in the prequels, first appeared in West End Games Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game.

Fact Thirteen: The Baobab family was introduced in the cartoon Star Wars: Droids. Star Wars sound designer Ben Burtt, who worked on the show, did a cameo as Ebenn Q3 Baobab in Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace.

Fact Fourteen: Boba Fett. During Luke Skywalker: Dengar's rescue of Solo above the Great Pit of Carkoon, Boba Fett fell into the maw of the Sarlacc. After days of agony he blasted out, barely alive. Fellow hunter Dengar discovered him lying in the sand and saved his life. In return, Fett allowed Dengar to accompany him on a search to untangle a labyrinthine conspiracy orchestrated by wealthy industrialist Kuat of Kuat. For the mission Fett stole the freighter Hound's Tooth from his rival Bossk, leaving Slave I behind on Tatooine. Slave I fell into Alliance hands and rusted in an impound lot on Grakouine.

________________________________
AUTHORS NOTE: ATTENTION!! 📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝
Hello Followers & Readers. Please pay attention to this special note. Today 1/04/2015 (AUS TIME) and to 7/04/2015 I'll be holding a competition. (PRIVATE MESSAGE ME) NOT MESSAGE BOARD OR COMMENTS. PRIVATE MESSAGE ME your facts and I'll put them in. There will be six prizes to the first to the sixth winner. The prizes are:

• First Winner: Follow (Unless I already followed you) Shoutout a follow and (if have any books) to read/vote etc on them. Add all of your stories to my new reading list that will titled 'BEST BOOKS OF 2015', Lucky last - follow you on anything else social. For example: We Heart It, Twitter or Pinterest.

Second Winner: Follow (Unless I already followed you) Shoutout a follow and (if have any books) to read/vote etc on them. Add all of your stories to my new reading list that will titled 'BEST BOOKS OF 2015', Lucky last - Follow you on TWO anything else social. For example: We Heart It, Twitter or Pinterest.

Third Winner: Follow (Unless I already followed you) Shoutout a follow and (if have any books) to read/vote etc on them. Add all of your stories to my new reading list that will titled 'BEST BOOKS OF 2015', Lucky last - follow you on ONE anything else social. For example: We Heart It, Twitter or Pinterest.

Fourth Winner: Follow (Unless I already followed you) Shoutout a follow and (if have any books) to read/vote etc on them. Add all of your stories to my new reading list that will titled 'BEST BOOKS OF 2015'.

Fifth Winner: Follow (Unless I already followed you) and (if have any books) add all of your stories to my new reading list that will titled 'BEST BOOKS OF 2015'.

Six Winner: Follow (Unless I already followed you) Shoutout a follow.

Please Private Message me crazy, I don't want to make a fool of my self and I want cool facts from you guys so give it a go! The competition starts NOW!!! P.s you can message me any questions. :)