Fact Fifty: Attack of the Clones

Fact One: Attack of the Clones is set ten years after the invasion of Naboo when the galaxy is on the brink of civil war. Under the leadership of a renegade Jedi named Count Dooku, thousands of solar systems threaten to break away from the Galactic Republic.
Count Dooku actor Christopher Lee did not do all his own stunt work.

(Give him a break though he was 78-years-old and all, although he was able to do most of his own sword work during the climactic lightsaber duels. At times, they used a stunt man whose face was replaced digitally with Lee's own)

Fact Two: According to StarWars.com, one of the many considered ideas for the character who eventually became Dooku was a female sith. The rejected concepts for this later found their way into creating a new character, Asajj Ventress.

Fact Three: Anakin actor Hayden Christensen and Padme actress Natalie Portman play the parents of Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher. Christensen and Hamill both have Swedish ancestry, while Portman and Fisher both have Jewish ancestry. (Sorry I possibly have repeated this fact but it's awesome so no one cares)

Fact Four: Clones age TWICE a fast as normal.

Fact Five: With an estimated budget of $120 million, Attack of the Clones is the most expensively-made of all the Star Wars films - let's see if J.J. Abrams can top this. (And judged by your comments he has! J.J Abrams The Force Awakens even beats Harry Potter: The Deathly Hallows Pt.1 which was around 47k)

Fact Six: Continuity mistake: In the arena scene, you will notice that Padme's hands are chained to the pillar and pulled up above her head. The chain is taut. However, subsequently the chain becomes sufficiently slack for Padme to bring the cuffs to her mouth and unpick it.