(67.) Expanded Universe: Han & Leia's Children

(67.) Expanded Universe Fact:

Leia & Han's children are called: Jaina, Jacen (Darth Caedus), Anakin and Ben (aka Kylo Ren)

Han & Leia's Children: (4) Children
• Ben Solo (Kylo Ren): Following the events of Return of the Jedi (1983), Leia and Han have a son, Ben Solo. He is taught the ways of the Force by his uncle, Luke Skywalker, but is corrupted and turned to the dark side by Snoke, the Supreme Leader of the First Order. Taking up the name "Kylo Ren", he sets out to destroy the First Order's enemy and his mother's militant force, the Resistance, as well as kill his former master, Luke.

Jaina Solo and her twin brother Jacen were created by Timothy Zahn in the Star Wars expanded universe novel The Last Command (1994). She is the eldest child of Han Solo and Leia Organa Solo, and has appeared in various novels and the Champions of the Force set for the Star Wars Miniatures game. Her master was Mara Jade Skywalker.

Jacen Solo is the son of Han Solo and Leia Organa, introduced in the 1994 Star Wars expanded universe novel The Last Command. He is a major character in several Star Wars novels, particularly as the protagonist of The New Jedi Order series and later as the antagonist of the Legacy of the Force series, in which he becomes known as Darth Caedus (Sith).

Anakin Solo is the youngest child born to Han Solo and Princess Leia, and the younger brother of Jacen and Jaina Solo. Anakin is named after his maternal grandfather, Anakin Skywalker, and, like his namesake, is a talented pilot who is prodigiously gifted both in the Force and mechanical engineering.