(85.) The Force Lives On in ROGUE ONE

Authors Notes: THANK YOU all for your support! Please help me by reaching for my goal of 180K reads! Hope you enjoy reading - and if so vote and or comment xx

I'm thinking about starting a new thing to put into this fun book. A actor/actress who has starred in any film of SW and write and dedicate the whole chapter to them. Heaps of facts, confessions, I don't know. Looking for something new and cool to put in!

Ok bye! :)

-

-

-

-

Chapter (85.) The Force Lives On [ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY]

In a time of conflict, a group of unlikely heroes band together on a mission to steal the plans to the Death Star, the Empire's ultimate weapon of destruction.

Now if you are like me, I was super pumped waiting for this film to come out. But I was also very confused as hell. For all those who are confused, you shall not be confused evermore because I'm here to explain the confusion of the plot of the new film coming out this year in December!

Now if you still don't know the order of the films take a look down below! [THIS IS IN ORDER OF THE STORY NOT THE RELEASE] Each film in a trilogy is three years apart
• SW: The Phantom Menace (1999)
• SW: Attack Of The Clones (2002)
• SW: Revenge Of The Sith (2005)
• SW: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016)
• SW: A New Hope (1977)
• SW: Empire Strikes Back (1980)
• SW: Return Of The Jedi (1983)
• SW: The Force Awakens (2015)

'Rogue One' is after 'Revenge Of The Sith' and before 'A New Hope'. In A New Hope when Luke and others are ready to destroy The Death Star, they have plans to how to exactly destroy it. Where did they get those plans? Someone had to get those plans! And that is the basic plot of Rogue One!

but first I must introduce you the newest characters coming this December!
• Felicity Jones as Jyn Erso
• Diego Luna as Cassian Andor, a Rebel Alliance Intelligence officer.
• Ben Mendelsohn as Orson Krennic, the Director of Advanced Weapons Research for the Imperial Military.
• Donnie Yen as Chirrut Îmwe, a warrior.
• Mads Mikkelsen as Galen Erso, Jyn's distant father who the Rebels intercepted a transmission about the testing of the Death Star.
• Alan Tudyk as K-2SO, a Rebel-owned Imperial enforcer droid whose memory is wiped by Andor.
• Jiang Wen as Baze Malbus, a freelance assassin.
Forest Whitaker as Saw Gerrera, a veteran of the Clone Wars. The character previously appeared in the animated series Star Wars: The Clone Wars and was mentioned in the Star Wars Rebels episode "The Honorable Ones" and the novel Star Wars: Bloodline.

TOP ELEVEN FACTS!

Fact One: The film's working title was 'Red Cup'. Star Wars films have an odd naming history.

Fact Two: Its place in the Star Wars time line is just before A New Hope. It is also 5 years after the Star Wars Rebels television show.

Fact Three: Doug Chiang is the production designer. who worked on the prequel trilogies.

Fact Four: Alan Tudyk plays Enforcer Robot, K-250. He filmed a small cameo as a pilot called Wray Nerely but it was cut out.

Fact Five: It is the first big screen Star Wars movie that John Williams has not recorded the score for. Michael Giacchino composed the music for Rogue One.

Fact Six: Genevieve O'Reilly reprised her role as Mon Mothma, whom she previously played in Revenge of the Sith.

Fact Seven: Jimmy Smits also returns as Leia's father, Bail Organna. He played supporting roles in Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith.

Fact Eight: Character 'Saw Gerrera' original featured in Star Wars: Clone Wars television show. Gerrera is played by Oscar winner, Forrest Whitaker.

Fact Nine: Chris Weitz, one of the scriptwriters, said that one of the titles of the movie that was 'kicked around' for Rogue One was 'Dark Times'.

Fact Ten: Where A New Hope started with Darth Vader in black being surrounded by his white Storm Troopers, Rogue One reverses this with Krennic dressed in white being surrounded by his black Deathtroopers. A continuation of the film(s)

Fact Eleven: The ship known as 'The Ghost' from the television show Rebels makes an appearance in the final Rebel attack. It's the first leap from that show's realm to make into a Star Wars movie.

FUN FACTS:

• Did you the budget for the film was $200million and people think it will break $1billion when hitting the cinemas!

• Release dates are very different depending where you are from! (I'm from Australia so I'm waiting for the 15th of Dece)
• USA: 10/12/2016
• AUSTRALIA: 15/12/2016
• CANADA: 16/12/2016
• UKRAINE: 15/12/2016
• FRANCE: 14/12/2016
• CHINA: 12/1/2017

Gareth Edwards is the director of the film. He directed the reboot of Godzilla (2014)

J.J Abrams is not directing the upcoming movie due to being a family man, fathering his kids and he felt that you had to put a lot of energy into the film along putting in justice.

-

-

-
So I hoped you guys enjoyed reading if so leave a vote! I hope you guys are going to see ROGUE ONE when it comes out! Leave a comment if your going to watch it! I'm seeing it this Friday (AUS time) super exited!

I'll mention in my bio what the next chapter will be like so stay tuned! HELP GET THIS CHAPTER AND THE LAST 2 HEAPS OF READS!

Love you all xxxxxxxx