Chapter 11-Mina Who?

Hey, back with another chapter! Guys, I'd like to know what you think of the chapters. It really means a lot( you have no idea) :) anyway, enjoy!

"You brought me to your house?!" I exclaimed, not sure what was wrong with Blake. Maybe he was on some sort of vampire drug? "What the hell is going on in your head?"

Blake sighed, giving me an annoyed look. "First of all, quiet down before someone hears you."

I scoffed, "You quiet down!"

"Are all wolves so dramatic?" Milo asked sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

"I'm not dramatic!" I snapped, brushing hair out of my face in frustration.

He smirked, "Uh-huh, sure babe." I studied him. The way he acted, he was obviously full of himself, I mean I would be too if I looked nearly as good as him. The way he held himself, so casually. The way he kept calling me 'babe' showed me he was bold. He was just too cool for school, I thought smirking a little.

Blake was glaring daggers at his brother, and Milo was just smirking in return.

"Earth to Blake!" I snapped them out of the little silent conversation they seemed to be having. "Are you going to answer my question?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"No," he replied, simply. "But I will tell you one thing, you should probably leave before everyone wakes up and makes a big deal out of this."

Well, was it a big deal? Obviously being in a vampire house was, but he had most likely brought me here because I was wasted last night, like the boys do in the romance novels. That meant he cared about me, right? I sighed. I guess it doesn't matter.

Why do you care, anyway? That little voice inside my head asked. Good question, I answered myself.

"Everyone's asleep? Wait, what time is it?" I asked, searching around for my phone. Realizing it was no where in sight, "Where's my phone?"

"It's 6:30," Milo's voice caused me to snap my head towards him. "And Kyle is sorry for calling you a bitch, and he wants his Maroon 5 CD back."

Wait, what? Kyle... My eyes widened in surprise when I saw the purple phone in his hands. "What the hell? Give me my phone!"

I snatched the electronic device from his hands angrily. Was he seriously just going through my text's? He barely knew me! What is up with vampires these days...

I glared at smirking Milo and then at Blake.

"Did you give him my phone?" I demanded, giving Blake the stink eye.

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair in frustration, making his hair look messy, his muscles flexed at that action and he looked really boyish and cute. God my mate was hot.

"I have no idea how he got your phone. Man, why are you even in here? You have your own room!" Blake exclaimed, clearly giving his brother the boot.

Milo feigned hurt, placing a hand to his chest. "You're kicking me out? Your own flesh and blood?"

Blake pointed to the door.

Rolling his eyes. "Whatever, man. I've got better things to do anyway," he turned to me. "How about a goodbye kiss?"

Blake groaned. "Get out!"

I frowned at Blake's anger. "You dont have to be so rude to him, he's your brother." I lectured him, laughing on the inside.