Chapter 34-Nadia

Guys, go and read this amazing story PROJECT MASCULINITY by @JVGreek, its very funny. I had first started reading it because I wanted to see if Wattpad guys wrote better than wattpad girls (I read this John Green, Stephanie Myer theory, but nevermind that haha) but then I started loving it, so I read past the first chapter xD. It deserves more reads, so go read it!

Heres the description:    
“Like charges repel and unlike charges attract” - Coulomb's law. But it was not surprising in our nature as humans to see the likes of boys hanging out with boys and girls hanging out with girls, attitude was out of the question, when you were a kid, you’d prefer to hang out with someone of the same gender, and there’s a big chance that you’ll bring this idea until you grow up. Unless of course, when we’re talking about love. Jace Langston was not a part of this system. Instead of joining the rightful packs of the male population, he somewhat managed to infiltrate the high ranks of the opposite gender and has seven female best friends to prove it. He’s smart, talented and quite straight if you look from a different perspective, but one day he decided for it to stop. No more questions about his sexuality, no more teasing and joking around about his preferences and most of all, no more questions about his masculinity. Trapped into the responsibility of transforming their best friend into the typical-normal guy nowadays, the seven girl friends came up with a witty and outrageous plan for Jace to be the new Adonis of the century. But the real question is, would he be able to handle it?

Readddd it!!

~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so maybe I didn't completely think this through. But then again, I don't usually think anything through.

I knew where she was. It was where Uncle Scott would keep all of our captured enemies for questioning and deciding what to do with them. We called it the questioning house. Unoriginal, but I'm sure the higher people with authority in our pack has better things to do then finding a catchy, creative name for a freaking two bedroom house which they'd remodeled in order to hold the people who crosses us.

As I trudged up the street, seeing nothing but red in my furious mood, I wondered all the possible ways I could cause her harm. I've never really been a huge fan of killing someone, but right then I felt no mercy. She obviously felt none for Carmen when she tried to take her life.

And for what reason? What could she have possibly done to the girl? I know Carmen, and she's not the type of person to rub people in the wrong way, and make them hate her enough to want to murder her, and of all times in the middle of the annual banquet! I would've actually been less surprised if it were me who Nadia had stabbed, and not Carmen. I'm not exactly a ray of sunshine all of the time. Hell, not even half of the time.

That small, yellow house on our packs block came into view. My body temperature went up a little higher than it already was as all I felt in that moment was anger. Maybe it wasn't all directed towards Nadia for this incident, but most of it was. The rest of it was just built up anger that was going to be taken out on Nadia. It had to be taken out on someone and who better than her? It was lots of bottled up negative emotions that I've had for a while. I was certainly ready for this year to be over, because I've never been in worse moods than this year.

As soon as I stepped foot on the porch, Kyle shot out of the house, surprising me just a little. I should've guessed that he'd be here, but I forgot that they were dating. That little fact confused me even more. Was Kyle in on it?